• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

potions

ok um why did some of the healing potions just dissapear? i needed to heal and some of them were gone.
  2. M

most embarrasing moment

whats your most embarrasing moment? mine was when i was in the bathroom at school and this kid stood up on his toilet and looked down into my stall.
  3. M

announcments gone

the announcements are gone i cant see them. at the top of the index it has the words "announcements" but underneath theres nothing there.
  4. M

what the crap

ok um when i was looking at the main page of the forums evrything turned black and when i had my mouse on a link the link would turn red but when i refreshed the page it was back to normal. what the crap happened?
  5. M

tough choice

ok um my bday is kinda far away but i still wanna make up my mind now. well anyway my next bday ill be old enough to buy ff games cuz they are rated T but i can only choose one and i must choose between ff7,ff8,ff9,or ff10. which one should i choose?
Back