• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

The message, the darkness.........

I posted this after the last story update: https://www.khinsider.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-traitor-is-here-now-not-back-then.221222/ Sure, there are some things off, like Ava passing a message along instead of MoM, but still........CALLED IT! F@CKING CALLED IT!!! :LOL: The fact that...
  2. T

The identity of "darkness"

Yet another brow-beater we've been banging our heads against for months on end. But when looking at the facts, I believe I've cracked it. So, let's go...... From his speaking of both the events of KH Union x as well as from the current day, it's pretty clear that Darkness is also a...
  3. T

The "traitor" is here, now, not back then......

I've been sitting on this one for a while, and with the release of this new story content I've got the KH fever again. So, I must expunge it..... We all remember wracking our brains trying to discover who the "traitor" amongst the Foretellers was not too long ago. Lots of theories abound, but...
  4. T

For now, just a couple unanswered questions.....

I know we all have a ton of questions about the future of KH. These are just a couple that I picked out as "maybe" having an answer, and yes, major spoilers coming up, so here goes: First, Sora's "price to pay". Young Xehanort mentions this twice near the end (first in Big Hero 6 world, then...
  5. T

Candidate for 13 Darknesses

I hearby nominate Mysterious Figure from BBS as one of the 13 darknesses. I do this because of who I believe he is: MX's Nobody. Created when Terra used MX's Keyblade to remove both their hearts. Hence, the second time MX had his heart removed in Radiant Garden, not the first time at the...
  6. T

Nobodies

Got a theory in the works, but gotta ask this first: Ansem the Wise's experiments into the "workings of the heart" were what created the Heartless. So, back in BBS, if a person lost their heart to darkness a Heartless was not created, since the Heartless did not exist back then (Neoshadow and...
  7. T

YMX's Keyblade

The Kingdom Hearts fervor has come over me again, so I will ride it out with questions I need answered. First, why does YMX wield a different Keyblade than his older counterpart? When MX possessed Terra, he started using his own dark Keyblade instead of Terra's. Yet when MX possessed YMX, he...
  8. T

Identity of Robed Figures

I'm speaking of all those robed figures in the throne room, which I'm assuming are the same ones that Braig summoned as well. It's a little late in the so-called "Xehanort saga" (which ends with KHIII) to introduce that many new villians all at once when KHIII is right around the corner. I...
  9. T

Power of Sleep?

This theory is a lot more complicated than my other one, and if you get a headache I apologize, but I think I've got it. The lines spoken by Yen Sid in these new translations have got me very interested. Here they are: #1 Yen Sid: Let’s open the keyhole of sleep. If you return back to this...
  10. T

Scene from the past?

Hello everyone. I've been a longtime visitor to this website, but it's been months since I've posted anything in these forums. Since all this new info has got my blood pumping, and because I've got some plausible theories, I'm gonna stick my neck out and see what happens :) First, the last...
Back