• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The message, the darkness.........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
I posted this after the last story update: https://www.khinsider.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-traitor-is-here-now-not-back-then.221222/

Sure, there are some things off, like Ava passing a message along instead of MoM, but still........CALLED IT! F@CKING CALLED IT!!! :LOL: The fact that there was a special reason the Book of Prophecies was in the new tower after the War, that reason being to pass on a "message", that Brain would be the one to read it........CALLED IT!!!!! Damn, it feels good to win :cool: Seriously though, I'm actually scared at how accurate my seemingly off-the-wall theory was. Maybe I should post more often......

Of course, that last scene with Malificent and Darkness also served the other theory I posted at the same time:

https://www.khinsider.com/forums/index.php?threads/the-identity-of-darkness.221223/

This new story update absolutely vindicates Brain from this equation, as Ava did in fact choose him to be one of the new Masters. Also, since Malificent was trapped in the data Enchanted Dominion, with no way of knowing just how long she had been there in real-time, the correlation of Darkness having time-traveled (that being the thing I think we can all agree on) and needing a version of himself there as well made the exact "when" a bit murky.

But, no more.
He is here.
A past version of himself is also here.
He.......is.........Vanitus!!! Either him, or a new character we know nothing about. He can't possibly be anyone else!!!!! :eek:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The new method of time travel that Darkness talked about Maleficent doesn't require a version of the person to be there, so this doesn't rapidly equate Darkness = Ventus/Vanitas.

Though I am of the opinion that Darkness and Vanitas are connected, I just think that, perhaps, Darkness inserted himself inside Ven's heart in order to jump Worldlines, he did, Ventus landed somewhere where MX found him, and when he made the split, Darkness became Vanitas.

Back