• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Yen Sid Theory

As many of you know Yen Sid is the utmost respected person in the Kingdom Hearts series. Even those who are not trained by him seek his guidance and wisdom. We see this when Terra, Ven, and Aqua each give him a visit. His knowledge of the heartless/Nobodies/Unversed is extremely vast as he...
  2. W

Incomplete Theory Question

I have a theory with good supporting details and I was wondering, Just how old is Yen Sid? Is it ever stated?
  3. W

KH2 Secret Ending Question(s)

Do you have proof that it was a teaser? I don't want to seem like an ass or anything, but I would like to hear from one of the developers that it was. Is there any significance to who picks up what blade? Aqua - Keyblade D Terra - Keyblade Ventus - Way to the Dawn? You obviously can tell...
  4. W

Keyblade Master?

Then would you say that it's true that touching someone's keyblade would make you be able to wield one yourself? Leon to me seems like he has a strong heart. He cares for his friends, and even does deals with a mouse for goodness sakes. Even those who give their hearts to the darkness can still...
  5. W

Keyblade Master?

Okay in that case, what determines you being rejected from wielding a key blade? And I don't think it rejected Leon, rather it just being returned to it's rightful owner at the time. Can one reject the keyblade? Gah! So confusing!
  6. W

KH2 Secret Ending Question(s)

I watched the secret ending for Kingdom Hearts 2 as well as the fight between Terra/Aqua/Ven vs. MX and Vanitas. Keep in mind I have not played Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories/Coded/Days. My question is this "When the three meet at the Keyblade Graveyard before encountering MX and Vanitas...
  7. W

Keyblade Master?

Ah I just played through it again and noticed it doesn't. My bad. I guess it just ruined it for me then. I assumed being a keyblade wielder was something more special than putting your had on someone elses. So, since Kairi touched Aqua's keyblade and she didn't verbally pass it on, does that...
  8. W

Keyblade Master?

I also noticed that it didn't glow like the time Riku Touched Terra's keyblade. I'm starting to think there is more to it than what we have seen. Maybe some other event allowed Kairi to use the keyblade?
  9. W

Keyblade Master?

Well, honestly It would ruin the game for me if you could run around and touch other people's keyblades and then harness the power to wield one yourself. I assume some type of verbal agreement followed by the touching of the keyblade is part of the passing ceremony.
  10. W

Keyblade Master?

Okay, I was just confused because I read a post where someone said that Aqua had made her succesor Kairi when she touched your necklace. Seeing how she never went through the events such as Terra and Aqua went through, we can say that that post is false right?
  11. W

Keyblade Master?

I read on the KH Wiki that only those with a strong heart "chosen by the keyblade" may become Keyblade Masters. Does this include the keyblade being passed down to you? Or in the way Sora was given the keyblade? Edit: It may sound confusing the way I said it. Let me reiterate: Does being...
Back