• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. venomblade

So uh, where's AX?

I haven't been on this forum for awhile, so I'm sure this has been discussed to death. But since Xemnas and Ansem SoD appeared as separate, undefeated entities in the RoS, do people like Mickey and Yen Sid not know that Xemnas is really Terra's body? They're trying to save TAV, but one of them...
  2. venomblade

Kinda dumbstruck about the naming scheme of Heartless and Nobody

What I mean is...why is the holder of your heart called the heartless, and the body of the Somebody that is lacking a heart called a nobody? Wouldn't it be easier to call the heartless a nobody because they usually turn into a shadow or a variation of that, so they've lost their image as...
  3. venomblade

Do you think this is what they decided to do with AX's character?

Since the heart has a role on your appearance and what not and if you remember the first KH3D trailer where it's clear MX regained his memories and summoned his keyblade to attack Braig. Do you think that because this happened, with MX in control again, the physical form of AX now again looks...
  4. venomblade

Who do you think are the two remaining character spots on the site?

http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww116/valkyr09/Capture-3.png This is what I mean. I'm thinking Mickey and Lea? Does anyone know what it says above their head?
  5. venomblade

Who's sitting on the throne?

On the left picture I think it's Mickey, jumping at MX, but when Xemnas stops him and Ansem SoD stops riku, who's the additional person in the black cloak?(right picture) http://i.imgur.com/Qo8pa.jpg
  6. venomblade

YMX different hair lengths in diff parts of the trailer?

I'm pretty sure this has minimal to zero importance, but in the right pic he has Xemnas type hair, but the left pic it looks like his hair stops short from the back of his head and doesn't go down like the other pic. http://i.imgur.com/0iTx5.jpg
  7. venomblade

When KH3D comes out in Japan, will you spoil yourself?

Of course I"m talking about those who can't understand japanese. When all the rumorus we've been discussing finally get answers, will you try to learn as much about the game, therefore spoiling it for yourself before the US release?
  8. venomblade

Sora vs. Terra's LS(every part dubbed + extra scenes added)

Just thought this was beautifuly done and an amazing effort of a video and definitely worth a watch. So if anyone hasn't seen it, hope you enjoy it like I did :). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu_JzszPfa8&feature=related
  9. venomblade

Ansem The Wise, can he wield?

Has there been any info to prove/disprove AtW's ability to wield a keyblade? It's confirmed that he uses the ethereal blades, and he tought AX how to use them, which is why Xemnas used them correct? But why would he learn to use such a weapon if he could wield a keyblade. Even if it's a keyblade...
  10. venomblade

Create a nobody name for yourself!

Well I had some fun thinking about this recently so hopefully you will too. My name is Jared, so I've settled on Xerdaj. Let's hear yours! :)
  11. venomblade

[Spoilers] Vanitas and Xehanort connection

Now at first I thought this was for cinematic effect, but I was reading some of your theories people of KHI, particularly of the one by Grass about how Vanitas and Xehanort are and were a part of eachother. Also, at the end of the new KH3D trailer when Vanitas and YMX show up on screen saying...
  12. venomblade

[Spoilers] Can we assume that we won't see AX again?

Ok i've been theorizing this with a friend for the past few hours, among other things. Now, when I first saw this YMX in the new KH3D trailer I was wondering if this was the form that Xehanort had taken when he came back as a Somebody, but I wouldn't believe it as true because this YMX has no...
  13. venomblade

[SPOILERS] About YMX from KH 3D and BBS

Are they one in the same? The one in BBS looks older, like having a Saix model, and the one from KH 3D is like Ventus/Roxas model.
  14. venomblade

Why doesn't Xemnas remember, and how did Radiant Garden turn into Hollow Bastion?

Well, if you've watched the first KH3D trailer, you see Braig saying "Xehanort you remember?" something along those lines, and AX summons MX's keyblade and goes to stab him. So I'm assuming this is in the past showing how they became nobodies, meaning AX remember who he was. , so why doesn't...
  15. venomblade

Where did Ansem The Wise get those red robes?

When he assumed the name of DiZ in the RoD where did he get those red robes to conceal his identity? Is being able to summon clothes out of nowhere just a perk from embracing the darkness?
  16. venomblade

[Spoilers] Did this part of the trailer confuse you too?

See how it looks like KH2 Sora and Riku are at the Keyblade graveyard before they jump at Xehanort? Was this just for the sake of video transition? Everything else they showed was accurate, but Sora and Riku were never there fighting the old MX obviously. Maybe this is foreshadowing how Sora and...
  17. venomblade

[SPOILERS] Why was Lea wearing...

Organization clothes? When they were looking at what was behind the Xehanort portrait. So i'm assuming since Axel died, and Lea's Heartless(assuming it was slain by Sora on his journey) is gone that means the Somebody Lea came back. And since this isn't a flashback, but present time, for what...
  18. venomblade

So when(if) we see the trio of BBS again in a new game

I'm not talking BBS v2, but let's just say KH3 theoretically. We can assume Terra will be older(if he regains control of his body), Ventus as well(when/if he gets his heart back and recovers from his coma), and Aqua being the same age(if she gets saved from the RoD)?
  19. venomblade

Is there any connection here?

Well I was watching youtube videos and someone discovered that Lexaeus backwards is "Sue Axel" and Aeleus backwards is "Sue Lea". Did Lexaeus and Axel have some special connection with eachother?
  20. venomblade

Question about how KH was written

Well to make this as short as I can, I want to ask, does Nomura plan the story of his games years in advance? Like, you could fight LS in KH2FM, and he talked about Aqua and Ven, so in 2007 Nomura already knew the 3 main characters, and one of their fates, for a game that was to be released 3...
Back