• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dyed Red

I'm back :D

Hey, wasn't too popular before xD But just though I'd let the people who did know me I'm around again :D Until school puts the shackles back on :'(
  2. Dyed Red

Ansem SoD Emblem Heartless?

Just kind of confused. Ansem SoD has a heartless symbol on him, so that makes him a emblem heartless, right? And aren't emblem heartless the result of someone who has lost their heart? This confuses me because Xehanort succumbed to the darkness, so shouldn't his heartless be pureblood? Someone...
  3. Dyed Red

Gears of War

K, well I searched and didn't find any thread on this game, which puzzled me o.O Anyone play Gears? Excited for Gears 3? Favorite/least favorite weapons/characters? C'mon people, lets get to discussing this great game :D
  4. Dyed Red

Confusion about Ven?

Okay, so when Ven's heart was broken, due to the creation of Vanitas, his heart connected to Sora, it was mended, and it returned. Now, Ven lost his heart, his body is in the Room of Wake, his heart, again, connected with Sora, and is now resting there within him. What I can't quite understand...
  5. Dyed Red

Deep Jungle

Anybody else kinda missed Deep Jungle in Kingdom Hearts 2? I was really hoping for it to come back, I actually found the world as a whole pretty fun. I dunno, just me?
  6. Dyed Red

Calling KHI's Musicians!

Couldn't really find a thread like this anywhere, so I thought I'd make one. Just figured it be nice to have a spot for musicians to just talk music: genre's, theory, gear, etc. Also, thought it'd be a cool spot to share original recordings. So guess we'll see where it goes. I'm a guitarist...
  7. Dyed Red

How's it going everyone?

Hey, I'm new here, pretty obvious I'm guessing? xD Just dropping by to say hello, and share a little about myself. Huge KH fan, love love love music, avid anime fan (trying to get into it more), and I'm one of those guys who still enjoy a good book haha. Well, I hope I can make some interesting...
Back