• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. mooglekupor

What do you want from Kingdom Hearts 3?

I'm talking about anything except worlds. What new, and/or recurring features and game elements do you guys want to see in kh3?
  2. mooglekupor

Music ► Vomitron

Recently I found this awesome band who makes instrumental rock music. I wonder if anybody else knows about them... VomitroN ~|| NEBULON V ||~ Official Website
  3. mooglekupor

A theory about Xehanort/Nobodies

Okay so I had the first idea around the time when the first DDD trailer came out and had the second idea when the second trailer was shown to the public. 1. Master Xehanort was said to return and there might be more than MX.Since his heartless and nobody was destroyed, they both faded into...
  4. mooglekupor

Kingdom Hearts parody on Newgrounds

I found a guy on Newgrounds who made/is making parodies of KH titles, thought I'd share the links with y'all.His account name's rogerregoroger btw. KH: Kingdumb hearts KHCOM 1,2: Kingdumb hearts COM part1 Kingdumb hearts COM part2 KH2 1,2: Kingdumb hearts 2 part 1 Kingdumb hearts 2...
Back