• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LightUpTheSky452

KH3 Sora and Riku Play Arts Kai Revisions Releasing This Fall

They look beautiful! -sobs- Thank you so much for writing this up, Oracle Spockanort!
  2. LightUpTheSky452

What date would you set as the "official" Kingdom Hearts Day and why?

Another possibility could be September 17th, since that's when Kingdom Hearts 1 first came out in the U.S., as well as SoKai Day (what fans have dubbed as SoKai Day, I should specify). But tbh, I'd definitely vote March 28th over this, of course. LOL. I just thought I'd mention it since OP is...
  3. LightUpTheSky452

Curious about kh’s current fan demographics

@Alexxio M. Then my answer for the last one remains the same:)
  4. LightUpTheSky452

Curious about kh’s current fan demographics

9 or 10 9 or 10 Kingdom Hearts 1 30 Female 0 1 12+ (I assume this meant people you know in real life, and not online friends.)
  5. LightUpTheSky452

NEO: The World Ends With You is coming to PS Plus

Yes, Square Enix. Release Neo TWEWY everywhere possible, so it can hopefully get more sales that way, and we can then get more from this amazing franchise. And I know, right @Sakuraba Neku ? Neo TWEWY might seriously be the most perfect sequel to anything that I've personally ever come across...
  6. LightUpTheSky452

Place your bets (Part 1)

It would be nice if we did get some news then, but for some reason I'm thinking we'll probably get something at E3 at the earliest. But I would love to be proven wrong:)
  7. LightUpTheSky452

KINGDOM HEARTS III Manga Volume 3 releasing March 2023 in Japan

News! News! Sweet news! -hugs it to me and never lets it go- This is great! And perfect timing, too! For whatever reason, I only got around to reading volume one and two of the KHIII manga a few days ago. And since then, I'd been wondering why volume three wasn't out yet. Now I do. LOL And...
  8. LightUpTheSky452

The World Ends With You: The Animation - The Complete Season releasing July 2022

Yay! I can't wait! I was wondering when I could finally buy this:)
  9. LightUpTheSky452

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

I wonder if the reason Xehanort ends up bald is similar to Voldermort doing so in the Harry Potter series, with his actions making him lose his soul (multiple times over, in fact). There's also a bit more to it than that, like the snake connection, but obviously Nomura wouldn't do something like...
  10. LightUpTheSky452

FF7R Twitter congratulates KH on its 20th anniversary

I really like that idea:) And when I was looking at the mini-FFVII Remake art book that came with my pre-order before playing the game and saw Kyrie there, I thought her name was going to be pronounced "Kairi", and that she might be a slight nod to Kairi. But she wasn't. LOL I also had the...
  11. LightUpTheSky452

Tetsuya Nomura shares Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Message + Sketch

Do you guys think that the picture is going to go up to KH4 and show us what the main characters are going to look like in that game? Or at least give us a sneak peek of their new looks, like that one KHX anniversary art?
  12. LightUpTheSky452

@Chaser It's more that there seems to be lines at the top of the dress that shouldn't be there (like, if you look way too close to it. I feel like I may even be seeing short sleeves, as opposed to something akin to the normal kind of tank top sleeves from her dress), if it's her normal dress...
  13. LightUpTheSky452

FF7R Twitter congratulates KH on its 20th anniversary

I'm so glad that FFVII honored KH. KH has honored FFVII a few times, of course, so it's super sweet that Square Enix has finally had FFVII return the favor on this momentous day for KH. It's truly a very lovely image. I think I'm probably going to be using it as a wallpaper, too:)
  14. LightUpTheSky452

Man, I really do hope that that's a new outfit for Namine. But I shan't get my hopes up. This is looking cool so far. I can't wait to see the rest of it... hopefully. But I'm sure Nomura will get it done:)
  15. LightUpTheSky452

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

Someone should ask (if they want, I mean) about how Kairi got her Keyblade, because we still don't have that mystery fully explained. Or the "The Truth About Namine" book from 358/2 Days. And Riku and Kairi's birthdays. Like, ever since Nomura said that, in Disney fashion, the characters...
  16. LightUpTheSky452

News ► Utada's 8th studio album "BAD MODE" to release Jan. 19, features ”Face My Fears”

That was REALLY pretty. I think I like parts of it better than the original. So lovely.
  17. LightUpTheSky452

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

I'm kind of surprised it sounds like they're not live-streaming it. But oh well. Let this be something special for those who get to go for a few days, before they release the videos. I'm sure we can just get impressions from those who do get to go from here like we have in the past. And that...
  18. LightUpTheSky452

Found an old nostalgic gem

That's so cool! Oh, man. I never saw this. I didn't have Internet access back then. But now I wish this site still existed, so I could play around with it some. But I'm glad we at least have this, then. I'm so glad you found it. Thank you!
  19. LightUpTheSky452

What would you like to see from a Coded remake?

I would love to see a Data Kairi, please and thank you. Also... wasn't there a Data Roxas battle or something (outside of the main story)? I may be remembering wrong. Perhaps this whole thing is a fever dream, and if it is, feel free to ignore all of this. But I remember trying to fight that...
  20. LightUpTheSky452

Gamer: NTWEWY staff look back on development, discuss favorite characters and quotes

This is a fun interview with everyone. Thank you so much for translating it, Sign. You're the best! And oh my gosh. That interviewer sure loved to ask about Motoi, huh? LOL It's interesting that Nomura wants playable characters that the entire player base can relate to and think that they are...
Back