• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Belle,Jasmine

I wonder if Belle and Jasmine remember that their one of the princess of heart. Do you think they'll remember.
  2. S

Ether

I need help. does anyone know where i could get a mega ether or an elixer because i am fighting the phantom and I need a mega ether or something. I'm already using the normal elixers and I'm using the spellbound but it's still not enough.
  3. S

synthesis

I need help. i am getting the things I need to create the ultima weapon and I wanted to know how many things do I have to synthesys to make it. I'm on 10 out of 18 right now.
  4. S

Who is the real keyblade master?

I mean First Sora has the keyblade then they say riku was the original master now theirs BHK and Mickey. Check out this asianarcade game. http://www.media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=asianarcade.wmv
  5. S

Differences between the Final Mix version

So it's like this Final mix is just an extended verse of Kingdom hearts and why are their different heartless and to fight a Unknown.
  6. S

R/r

7. S

DIZ good or evil?

8. S

Key to rewards

9. S

I need help.

Back