• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Differences between the Final Mix version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora 13

So it's like this Final mix is just an extended verse of Kingdom hearts and why are their different heartless and to fight a Unknown.

Keyblade88

Re: Final mix/Kingdom hearts

are you asking a question or answering one?

T

TheKing#1

na nt really cause they both have sora in it.
nice siggy by the way

R

Riku the Enigma

Exacly! BUT, just because we got Sephiroth and.....Kurt Ziza, I think, Dosent mean they had to add a whole bunch of other stuff, they could have just added Sephy and Ziza only. But I probably know why they did that. They did it so it wouldnt be a total waste of their money because then people were going to be complaining saying "we wasted money just for something the US version got and nothing else!" I just hope they dont make the same mistake in KH2.

CrAzY iN LuV29x

Website
crazyinluv29x.250free.com

Well the original Japanese version didn't have as much stuff as we got. And since Japan basically created it, they just needed to feel special and get a little extra stuff. I don't think there's much important information in it though. And even if there was, you could probably get it from a million other websites who translated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back