• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vantias

How to survive Bedlam Academy: A True Story and Guide for the sane normal people

Ever been to that crazy school that is for the "weird" kids? Ever had to be stuck there each year? That's me. The only normal kid in this crazy school. This is called Gersh Academy. This is what I call the crazy house for kids. There is creepy stalker crazies, insane murderer type crazies, and...
  2. Vantias

Fanfiction ► Sora's Shade (oneshot) but if you wish you can continue it..... just read it to understand.

"You can't fight me if you don't hate!" said a helmeted figure. Sora turned around shocked. How did he end up here? Last time he checked he was in the World That Never Was. Then a portal opened and he was here. "What do you mean, can't fight!" Sora got over his shock at looked at the figure. He...
  3. Vantias

Fanfiction ► I wait Assassino Desmond to come. (AC Fanfic)

What if Ezio was not the only one who met Minerva? What if Altair met the mysterious goddess? Well it is time to find out....... 16's Discovery A man in a black gar was running. Behind him six armored guards were chasing him. As the man pushed aside normal bystanders to escape, the scene...
  4. Vantias

Fanfiction ► Last Stands(A Legend Of Three Fanfic)

What the title says above means that it is in my fanfic universe. Legend of three is my fanfic's name. Now that we cleared that up, lets begin. There was blood. Humans screamed as the Fearful entered the doors to worlds. The screams echoed throughout the Twilight Realm. A lone figure walked...
  5. Vantias

Fanfiction ► The First Key :Vanitas meets Sora

A one shot involving Vanitas encountering Sora after the events of Birth by Sleep. Vanitas walked on a beach. He was at the fabled Destiny Islands. Ventus’s True Home. He had always had fond memories of this place. I wonder if he could see me now. Vanitas thought with a laugh. It had...
  6. Vantias

Vanitas x Xion

Xion is part of Sora's heart right? So she might have met Vanitas in Sora's heart Do You like the idea of Xion with evil old Van? Then join this thread and ship to your hearts content. Don't hate the paring....go to hate club for that stuff. MEMBERS Vantias]
  7. Vantias

Vanitas x Xion

messed up. created the thread 4 times. use the other one.
  8. Vantias

Vanitas x Xion

9. Vantias

Vanitas x Xion

10. Vantias

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Legend Of Three

There are three blades of legend. One is Oathkeeper, the symbol of Light. The second one is Oblivion, the symbol of Darkness. The last is Redemption, the symbol of Twilight. Only three could wield these blades. Only One is still alive. This is the story of the Puppet, the 13th, and the Shade...
Back