• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vanitas Remnant

HP Boost rate?

Well Terra is a tank type so it does make sense he'd have the most health...
  2. Vanitas Remnant

Questions I could have answered?

The secret ending had the two of Ven and Terra sitting in the Land of Departure after it's been transformed. Well this isn't a real scene, Terra doesn't have his body and Ven doesn't have his heart, I'm pretty sure it's just to show how everything connects with Sora or something Sappy like...
  3. Vanitas Remnant

Final Mix Content Question

We probably will never see it in English...
  4. Vanitas Remnant

maester xehanort is riku's dad

You guiz bes' be trollin'
  5. Vanitas Remnant

maester xehanort is riku's dad

You guiz bes' be trollin'
  6. Vanitas Remnant

A little help on making Commands

I'm pretty sure thats the chance of making the command with the recipe, In my own experience some Melds don't always produce the same result and there is the possiblity of a rare command, I was trying to make Fission Firaga to put into making Mega Flare but three times in a row it made Firaga...
  7. Vanitas Remnant

Aqua Statagy Discussion

I have Finisher: Teleport Spike Shotlok: Prism Rain Keyblade: Void Gear
  8. Vanitas Remnant

Heart (spoiler)

Lazy kids now-a-days with their abbreviations...
  9. Vanitas Remnant

Heart (spoiler)

What does MX stand for? Anyone?
  10. Vanitas Remnant

Saw sort of a special edition of BBS today.

No idea what that is about I got a special edition and it didn't look like that... Nor did the normal edition in store...
  11. Vanitas Remnant

Aqua Statagy Discussion

Discuss Aqua abilities ETC Example: Whats Aqua's best finisher? Whats Aqua's best Shotlok? Whats the best keyblade for Aqua? Personal Opinions over fact are very appreciated
  12. Vanitas Remnant

Heart (spoiler)

............................................________ ....................................,.-‘”...................``~., .............................,.-”...................................“-., .........................,/...............................................”...
  13. Vanitas Remnant

Fighting Vanitas Remnant

I decided to do Normal difficulty first then Critcal so I'm still on Normal so I might stop and go to Critical before even bothering with Vanitas Remnant and stat over, I always warm up to a vdeo game by starting on Normal o Easy mode, makes Critical/Hard type game modes easy as you know what...
  14. Vanitas Remnant

Fighting Vanitas Remnant

Thanks bro but I still have to finish Terra's story, I've just been playing around in the mirage arena for like ages and haven't gotten around to it... Yeah, I have all story line HP boosts (Well obviously) and the ones for the Arena and the Command HP Boosts, they were the first thing I worked...
  15. Vanitas Remnant

Fighting Vanitas Remnant

Then I still got alot to do before I can fight him /sigh So have you fought Unknown (AKA Mysterious Figure) yet?
  16. Vanitas Remnant

Fighting Vanitas Remnant

They don't mention how to get there and if I need the final episode unlocked, I was just in that thread... Oh and seeker mines must be like my favorite magic, so useful.
  17. Vanitas Remnant

Fighting Vanitas Remnant

So guys, I'm currently playing as a level 35 Aqua with fully maxed HP and the current commands; Crawling Fire - Lv 4 - Maxed Thundaga Shot - Lv 4 - Maxed Thundaga - Lv 4 - Maxed Blizzaga - Lv 4 - Maxed Aeroga - Lv 4 - Maxed Ignite - Lv 4 - Maxed Seeker Mine - Lv 4 - Maxed Group Curaga - Lv 4 -...
Back