• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fighting Vanitas Remnant

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas Remnant

So guys, I'm currently playing as a level 35 Aqua with fully maxed HP and the current commands;

Crawling Fire - Lv 4 - Maxed
Thundaga Shot - Lv 4 - Maxed
Thundaga - Lv 4 - Maxed
Blizzaga - Lv 4 - Maxed
Aeroga - Lv 4 - Maxed
Ignite - Lv 4 - Maxed
Seeker Mine - Lv 4 - Maxed
Group Curaga - Lv 4 - Maxed

Think I'll be alright?

Also do I need to unlock the Final Episode before I can fight him? If not then how do I get to the Keyblade Badlands as Aqua?

Vanitas Remnant

Last edited by a moderator:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
You need to finish final episode.

Then every other save will have him at the badlands

Lonelyness21

Awards
Then I still got alot to do before I can fight him

/sigh

So have you fought Unknown (AKA Mysterious Figure) yet?

I sure did. I managed to beat him today with Aqua aswell
Also, by Max HP you mean with all three HP Boosts and all boosts from Mirage Arena right?

Good Luck with MF... You'll need it

Vanitas Remnant

I sure did. I managed to beat him today with Aqua aswell
Also, by Max HP you mean with all three HP Boosts and all boosts from Mirage Arena right?

Good Luck with MF... You'll need it

Thanks bro but I still have to finish Terra's story, I've just been playing around in the mirage arena for like ages and haven't gotten around to it... Yeah, I have all story line HP boosts (Well obviously) and the ones for the Arena and the Command HP Boosts, they were the first thing I worked on once I actually started Melding my commands.

On that note how cool would It be if you could fight in the Mirage arena with more skins? Like Vanitas and Vanitas Remnant?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lonelyness21

Awards
On that note how cool would It be if you could fight in the Mirage arena with more skins? Like Vanitas and Vanitas Remnant?

Well, that would take too much memory sadly. Atleast we get to edit our character's color! :D

Thanks bro but I still have to finish Terra's story, I've just been playing around in the mirage arena for like ages and haven't gotten around to it... Yeah, I have all story line HP boosts (Well obviously) and the ones for the Arena and the Command HP Boosts, they were the first thing I worked on once I actually started Melding my commands.

Awesome! Which Difficulty are you on? I was on Critical so MF was not only torture, my Max HP = Half every other Difficulty's HP

Vanitas Remnant

Well, that would take too much memory sadly. Atleast we get to edit our character's color! :D

Awesome! Which Difficulty are you on? I was on Critical so MF was not only torture, my Max HP = Half every other Difficulty's HP

I decided to do Normal difficulty first then Critcal so I'm still on Normal so I might stop and go to Critical before even bothering with Vanitas Remnant and stat over, I always warm up to a vdeo game by starting on Normal o Easy mode, makes Critical/Hard type game modes easy as you know what you're doing.

Lonelyness21

Awards
I decided to do Normal difficulty first then Critcal so I'm still on Normal so I might stop and go to Critical before even bothering with Vanitas Remnant and stat over, I always warm up to a vdeo game by starting on Normal o Easy mode, makes Critical/Hard type game modes easy as you know what you're doing.

Well then what's the point really? I mean, that's what's fun about harder modes, they're challenging. But if you're doing that to make em easy...then what's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back