• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HP Boost rate?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiRiku*Axel

When I playes Terra's story, I didn't use HP Boosts until I got to the Keyblade graveyard, and his HP bar stretches across the screen. (level 46)
I did the same with Ventus, but his isn't as much and I used HP Boosts at the beginning. (level 40)
Aqua is level 8, and I've equipped all three HP Boosts (I think, maybe only 2) but her HP bar only went up a little bit with each boost.
My question is: does the HP Boost rate differ with each character, or does the rate increase as the character levels up?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
The HP boosts and the number of HP boosts differ with each character. Terra seems to have the most HP while Ven seems to have the least. Also if you are playing on Critical Mode your HP boosts are VERY MUCH smaller than any other mode. (Terra's HP bar will barely make it past his avatar even with all of the HP boosts in the game.)

Last edited:

Ralz

I know, so far, Terra's HP Boosts give 10% each. His max HP is 120, and with the three HP Boosts, giving 30%, he has a total of 156. I think the 10% is the same for the other characters, they just wind up with smaller HP than Terra does.

But hey, maybe their increases are different. I don't know the full story about boosts.

Multifridgeman

I didn't even know about HP boosts until after I beat the final episode. I raged because I was level 32 and had died sixty billion times before I won.

UltimaKeybearer

I feel the same way about all of this. Like right now i am in final episode and as you all know level 0 through like whatever aqua is extremly weak. How am i supposed to take out terra/xehenort with like 84 hp and 23 strength.
Have all the hp boosts so i guess now i need to depend on leveling up. Here come the 90 hour + trophy

Absent axel

Mirage arena extends your HP when you complete nearly all of the arenas.
Also the arena where you beat Ice collossus gives you a HP boost.

The14thMusician

Website
soraclaws.deviantart.com
I feel the same way about all of this. Like right now i am in final episode and as you all know level 0 through like whatever aqua is extremly weak. How am i supposed to take out terra/xehenort with like 84 hp and 23 strength.
Have all the hp boosts so i guess now i need to depend on leveling up. Here come the 90 hour + trophy

Yeah I didn't know a thing about the HP Boosts until after the fact, so I essentially just leveled at the Mirage Arena as Aqua (as Absent axel said), and then grinded lvls until I reached lvl 40, I also made sure to have her lvl 6 finishing move. At that point, if your playing Normal Mode, is somewhat manageable in defeating the final 2 bosses, just remember to have Curaga equipped of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back