• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DestinysPromise

Command Board

I only go to the Command Board if I need an easy way out on leveling up commands. It's okay to play, but I prefer Mario Party's for the fun. Haha yea Captain Dark gets so annoying...I was near close to winning - lasted up to second place tho. >:0
  2. DestinysPromise

Is Re: Coded important to the storyline?

At first when it was a cellphone game; I didn't care much for it especially since it was only released in Japan; but now I'm still alittle unsure I believe they probably would add some more detail to make the story apart of the franchise. :]
  3. DestinysPromise

Terra's Voice..

I think his voice is fine; it's just certain parts he could have done a lot better by adding some damn emotion. Instead of sounding so monotone.
  4. DestinysPromise

How much have you completed?

um I'll just keep this short & simple; I'm just about halfway done with Aqua's story. Played through Terra and Ven already. edit: percentage about 79% done
  5. DestinysPromise

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

... -.- ah well; as long as I have my copy. - I'm cool with it :P
  6. DestinysPromise

What level were you when you beat the game?

Jap Version: 45-50 range for Proud English Version: 30-ish for Standard
  7. DestinysPromise

What order do you recommend to finish the game in?

Terra, Ven, Aqua Reason: Nomura :P
  8. DestinysPromise

Favorite Quote?

Braig: "I didn't sign up to be collateral damage" "That would have ruined my week for sure". Ven: "...take two grown-UP's". (or uh something like that, when he gives Aqua and Terra their passes to Disney Town.)
  9. DestinysPromise

Whoa, glitch noticed

Hahaha. funny. if I were playing this I probably would have never noticed it.
  10. DestinysPromise

-eye twitch- Whoever invented Ice Cream Beat needs to be shot.

When I first played the mini-game I failed horribly, Still bad at the game but I just like listening to the music. My current fav mini-game is Fruitball. ^^
  11. DestinysPromise

So, you think you hate the camera?

I think it's fine. Concerning to all current KH games, I'm pretty much used to it.
  12. DestinysPromise

Decals?

I pre-ordered mine back in June. >.< I got mine when I went in to get the game, I mean if you want them you can get them off of ebay some people are selling them, but honestly they look slightly tacky IMO.
  13. DestinysPromise

Kinda disappointing...

Yes, like everyone else; use data install :D There's three different to choose from, but it's up to you figuring how much free space you'll need. And your preference of course :D
  14. DestinysPromise

wTf kh

Your post seriously confused me. :/
  15. DestinysPromise

PSP Themes

Hopefully. I've been anxious just too see those others get unlocked. Anyway I'll go register the one that came with my game :D
  16. DestinysPromise

today's the day!!!!!!!

Yes, it's finally here for our North American fans!! :D *throws confetti*
  17. DestinysPromise

What order are you gonna play in?

Terra, Ven, Aqua to understand the story better, and plus Nomura recommend to start this way :)
  18. DestinysPromise

I'm sad :(

aww that sucks, see if gamestop could possibly fix it. Recently, my PSP was near close to falling on concrete, but thankfully I caught it like a ninja ;P
  19. DestinysPromise

question how do i get last episode

You have to finish all their stories to get to the final episode, then once your done with those, THEN SAVE, and then go to Land of Departure, then MF will be there ^^ Edit: uh nevermind this, just read above post.
  20. DestinysPromise

Official BbS TV spot discussion

Re: lol BBS ad First saw it today during...the Jersey Shore Mini Marathon that's on (hehe that ryhmes)
Back