• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm sad :(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RonXsilva

You can always try to buy a used PSP over at GS the cheapest is about 100$...but i feel your pain my friend I hope you find the $ somehow

Revolution

I was looking at that. But, a used 3000 system, a bit upgraded, is only 20 dollars more. So, I'll see what I can get. Any would be good.

DestinysPromise

aww that sucks, see if gamestop could possibly fix it.

Recently, my PSP was near close to falling on concrete, but thankfully I caught it like a ninja ;P

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
aww that sucks, see if gamestop could possibly fix it.

Recently, my PSP was near close to falling on concrete, but thankfully I caught it like a ninja ;P

LOL nice.

But yeah. Maybe they can fix it, call the Geek Squad :D or do they only fix computers.
But that sucks man, I'd feel devastated if that happen to me GOMEN NASAI!!! T^T.

ActingDude17

I'm so sorry for you. It makes me hurt just reading your story. I hope everything works out. Hang in there. You'll be grinding some Unversed soon enough.

Wahm-bulence

Don't sell you DS! You'll need it for Re:Coded!!
But seriously that suck so much, I'm sorry D:
Got any friends with PSPs? That's where I'm getting mine, and if you are super nice to them, you get it for cheaper :D

yomitchymitch

Man, reading this. Really makes me glad I'm buying the psp tomorrow. And I will certainly take my time taking it out of the box.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
shit son. *hugs*

it's okay though! at least you can get it if you work. there are starving children in the desert who will never get to play :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back