• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

KH1 is more challenging then KH2?

Is it just me or is it everyone? Kingdomhearts 2 has to be the easiest game of all time. i mean no challenge,KH1 required a brain and skill. What do you think,Isn't kingdomhearts 2 easy as hell compared to kingdomhearts 1. Like boss fights and all that.
  2. H

I'm new to Final Fantasy

Alright so i think the final fantasy series looks very intresting. Im a big Kingdomhearts fan. Anyways i was wondering what game i should get first to understand the storyline? I have a gamecube,ps2,xbox 360 and a ds. So what game shud i get to begin the series with?
  3. H

Favorite KH2 World?

What's your favorite kh2 world? Mine has to be Halloweentown. Yours? keep it clean fellas
  4. H

Why the hell does Mickey wear an Organization coat?

why does mickey mouse in kingdomhearts 2 wear an organizaton coat? and also riku. Cause mickey just looks like a plain stupid ass.
  5. H

Hey Guys!

Just joined this forum and it looks great! Anyways im a big kingdomhearts fan and my favorite character is Roxas. I love to sk8bord and play video games!!!!
Back