• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why the hell does Mickey wear an Organization coat?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterade

why does mickey mouse in kingdomhearts 2 wear an organizaton coat? and also riku. Cause mickey just looks like a plain stupid ass.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Organization Cloaks allow the person that wears them to safely pass through the Corridors of Darkness.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
why does mickey mouse in kingdomhearts 2 wear an organizaton coat? and also riku. Cause mickey just looks like a plain stupid ass.

i suggest you reduce your hater levels by 25%
mickey is the most badass looking of any characters wearing the coat- no the most badass period

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
The Organization coats are made so that they protect the wearer when traveling through the Dark Corridors. Since Mickey uses them as much as any Organization member, I'm sure, he has to wear it, otherwise I would think he'd be overcome by darkness.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The Organization coats are made so that they protect the wearer when traveling through the Dark Corridors. Since Mickey uses them as much as any Organization member, I'm sure, he has to wear it, otherwise I would think he'd be overcome by darkness.

Pretty much this.
Plus, Micky wearing the coat puts every one else to shame!:p

i suggest you reduce your hater levels by 25%
mickey is the most badass looking of any characters wearing the coat- no the most badass period

That might be tough considring his name.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
If the coats protect the wearer through Corridors of Darkness, how did Kairi manage? o.o And how did Mickey (without his coat), Pluto, Donald, Goofy, and Kairi manage at the end of KH2, when Namine summoned a Dark Corridor for them to go home through?

Ruran

Awards
Is it wrong that the first time I saw Mickey wearing the coat, I lol'd? JW.

Shame on you, you dare laugh at the king in his most fashionable and most original garb!? :O

I think I kept stairing at his ears the entire time.

Ruran

Awards
Oops double post, ignore this.

Ruran

Awards
If the coats protect the wearer through Corridors of Darkness, how did Kairi manage? o.o And how did Mickey (without his coat), Pluto, Donald, Goofy, and Kairi manage at the end of KH2, when Namine summoned a Dark Corridor for them to go home through?

I think they only affect the persone if they use them continuosly, though I think Kairi fainted after going through a corridor for the second time after just going through the first.

:drags herself to her shame!corner:

Inorite? "Wow, Mickey, those ears don't make you look conspicuous at all, do they?"

It seems to work since if I remeber corrcetly SDG didn't recognize him right away. :/

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Pretty much this.
Plus, Micky wearing the coat puts every one else to shame!:p

That might be tough considring his name.

haters gonna hate
I think they only affect the persone if they use them continuosly, though I think Kairi fainted after going through a corridor for the second time after just going through the first.

It seems to work since if I remeber corrcetly SDG didn't recognize him right away. :/
SDG are idiots

OK. Mickey and Riku got them from DiZ in CoM. With these coats they are to protect them from darkness and so the Organization wont be able to sense them.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

It's SDG. They probably wouldn't even recognize their own reflections. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back