• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

How many of you are actually for Re:Coded?

It's KH and it's for the DS I'm not sure what I think about it until more details are released but I will deffinatly be buying the game
  2. M

why do so many people dislike 358/2 days

I really enjoyed the game. The game play and cutscenes where great, also loved the versus with the wireless conection with my friends. Before I played it I wasn't the biggest Organization fan now I love them :D
  3. M

Xion

I find it imposible to hate Xion, originally I thought she was a Mary Sue but the more I played the game the more I grew to love her
  4. M

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded OMG another KH DS game. Gotta love it. I may have to get a new DS depending on how mine goes xD but I'm gonna get a psp so that I can play BBS. Can't wait to see how this goes!
  5. M

Heya

Heya, I'm Lizzy but feel free to call me Sora, everyone else does. I started playing Kingdom Hearts when Chain of Memories came out for GBA, I saw that it was crossed with Disney and decided to buy it because it looked cute (typical girly thing there xD) however when I started playing I fell in...
Back