• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heya

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MidnightXIII

Website
rhymebito.deviantart.com
Heya,

I'm Lizzy but feel free to call me Sora, everyone else does. I started playing Kingdom Hearts when Chain of Memories came out for GBA, I saw that it was crossed with Disney and decided to buy it because it looked cute (typical girly thing there xD) however when I started playing I fell in love with the characters. I then went out and bought a ps2 so that I could play the other 2 games. Also then playing 358/2 days made me fall more in love with the other characters.
In 2008 my friend asked me to go to Midlands Expo in septemer. (A local convention in the uk) after some bugging I agreed, I went as Sora from Kingdom Hearts II and I have made many other Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy among other Cosplays ever since. My main cosplay is Sora, along with Demyx from Kingdom Hearts, Cloud from Final Fantasy VII.
I'm up for a chat or a role play so if you want to get in touch that would be epic.
Hope to talk to you all soon

xxSoraxx

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Welcome to KHInsider! I'm Simple and if you need anything, feel free to ask me or check out the FAQ :)
What's your favorite game is the series so far? Just wondering.

Callaghan

Awards
Welcome =D
Do Enjoy yourself here!
I like your Sig xD Unfortunately that's like NZ$3 and as I'm a student that's a lot of money, that's enough for a McD cheese burger and get change! =O
But good luck helping him ;)

Back