• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Regarding The Guardian in BBS

well i dont wont to add fuel to the fire but didnt MX do some cool funky stuff with his keyblade when he pulled out KH, he does it again when he summons the guardian, also the pic with them both out is a glitch, if you watch the video the gardian is actually disappearing when that happens, its...
  2. E

(spoilers)Am I the only one pissed at Aqua?

um i think you mean riku's connection to sora. and yeah i cant wait to see whats gonna be in the next kh
  3. E

high quality vanitas pics and hq xblade

Re: high quality vanitas pics ok forgive me if this has already been asked but i am 100% sure that the keyblade in pic 3 (the bottom right one) isnt his normal keyblade, so what keyblade is it because it looks absolutly sick!
  4. E

Another VEN theory.

nobodies act on emotion but thats because they have memories and they act like they have hearts, they know they dont have hearts, proof, xemnas tries to trick sora into seeing that they where doing all of this to become whole again and starts to speel about the sadness in him, but sora sees...
  5. E

Ven soul theory.

it is possible also terra met riku and sora, he chose riku as the chosen one for the kingdom key so IF ven is erased then IF the person who erased him knew terra's time on destiny island hen they might of erased ven but placed the essence of his heart into Sora, thus allowing sora to actualy...
  6. E

What if BBS became a flop?

theres no way it can be a flop i mean look at the latest video, even Nomura said that they werent the best scenes in the game, and i thought they rocked! also yeah 358/2 wasnt the best but i so enjoy playing as Sora with the Dream Sword in mission mode
  7. E

MX not evil theory

its possible but dont forget sora isnt the original chosen one for the kingdom key, but i do like the idea of MX doing demented things for 'the greater good', well, as he sees it.
  8. E

Makes you wonder

i think he planned these games from the start i mean final mix (number one not two) you get to fight xemnas (and he's damn more intense than in kh 2) plus points left unanswered in number one are now starting to be cleared up, oh quick note who thinks the new game will have info about how...
  9. E

Roxas's, Vanitas's, and Terra's true identity Theory

wait dont blame it yet, he actually has some good points about ven, i mean the game is called birth by sleep and ven is thrown in a room that is suspected to be the chamber of awakening, but i wouldnt read too deeply ino the terra thing
  10. E

Braig at the Gathering

i dont think he is working with MX but yeah its a good question also why the hell did his hair turn partualy gray when he turns into a nobody?
  11. E

Creator Message from Tetsuya Nomura (Message from the KINGDOM)

cant wait to get it but i dont have a psp!!! anone in Athens selling PLEASE message me, im desperate to find one!
Back