• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Simple & Clean Techno Remix

Is there an official Longer(Full) version of simple and clean, the techno remix?? Oh and sorry if i posted this in the wrong place^_^
  2. F

KH reversed

Sorry for the other thread i messed up^^ here are some vids on reversed KH openings and songs. tell me what you think. KH1 YouTube - Simple and Clean Reversed -subbed- KH2 YouTube - Yrautcnas - SUBBED __________________ My Darkness Will Be Your Light...
  3. F

KH reversed fixed.

Sorry for the other thread i messed up^^ here are some vids on reversed KH openings and songs. tell me what you think. KH1 YouTube - Simple and Clean Reversed -subbed- KH2 YouTube - Yrautcnas - SUBBED
  4. F

Saved files.

in BBS do you think you'll need to save three different files like in RE:COM you had a seperate riku and sora file??
  5. F

Where are the Oranizations Heartless's??

how come the organization people dont have a human form heartless like xehanort/xemnas and sora/roxas????? do they need kairi or someone close to them to hug them or something??
  6. F

Lost keyblade power??

Here's my theory but First check out this thread http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/141599-positive-terra-xehanort-now.html in the thread this dude daid this- If xehanort did loose the power to wield the keyblade,i think its because he has no light in his heart whatsoever...
  7. F

Riku gay???

Hey i think riku and sora are gay. in Re:COM they talk about not caring for each other and junk. no offense gay people. Is it just me or do riku and sora only talk about themselves i mean after kh1 its been all about them cuz sora doesnt mention any thing about his promise with kairi in kh2. and...
  8. F

Can someone Help?

I just registered today and kinda need help getting around^^ Can someone explain everything to me? thanks^^
  9. F

I think terra is xehanort!

Hey I think Terra is really Xehanort cuz check it out they look the same. I mean think about it, why else would xemnas call aquas armor 'friend'. And maybe since terra is trying to save vens heart when he turns into zemnas, he try's to get his aquas and vens heart back by summoning kingdom...
Back