• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

I can't play KH 3D, do I need to for KH3?

So I cant buy a 3DS so my father and sister cant play as well as I. I know the story and everything from the internet, but my father and sister who also play kingdom hearts, dont know anything about KH3D. They are going to play the KH2.5 remix when it comes out so they'll know everything for KH3...
  2. T

KH3 be released on PS3 as well?

I know its been stated KH3 is in development and will b released on Xbox one and PS4 but is their any news on if it'll b on PS3 as well? I really would rather not buy a new PS4 or Xbox one when I bought the PS3 for the future KH games....Or maybe can the PS4 games be backwards compatible to the...
  3. T

In KH 1.5 Are all the scenes now cutscences instead of bubble texts?

Basically like Kingdom Hearts BBS and I think DDD, does this new remastered KH1 and chain of memories have all cutscenes or is it like the originals with their still being text bubbles? I always hated the text bubbles i like hearing the voices all the time and i was happy to see BBS with all...
  4. T

KH3's difficulty needs to be a lot harder!

Hey so if anyone in the next couple months even in the next year has a meeting, interview or just email one of the creating forces of Kingdom Hearts, can they do the world a favor and ask if they could make the difficulty harder then kh2? KH1's difficulty was very good very challenging and...
  5. T

I think i know who Young Xehanort truly is (or tied to at least)

Ok guys so bare with me, In watching Young Xehanort in 3D talk to Riku and then mickey jumps in freezes him u know that part right? Well if u keep going xehanort breaks through and knocks mickey on his backside mickey turns around and goes Oh no, are u? then xehanort's eyes glow and his voice...
  6. T

Sora's clothes in future titles

Hey guys do u know what I just realized that everyone sorta just skimmed past lol. After Sora's fight with Xemnas and Young Xehanort then appears, telling him that his clothes feed the darkness within him, since unlike Riku, Sora never made any protection against the darkness inside him. That...
  7. T

Since Kh3 should be the biggest of them all maybe they should have a Mini Riku Story in it to!

So what would be cool is if after u beat the (hopefully) long, incredibly hard story of Kh3 u unlock Riku's Mini Story that either takes place during Kh3 but for what Riku does off screen or can show his story throughout like KH1 or after to show maybe in KH1 his traveling to worlds in search of...
  8. T

About Ansem's Research...

Hey so we finally found out that what Ansem hid of data inside Sora was hints and aid to find Aqua and Ven (and maybe terra) mostly. So with that im betting Yen Sid's final chance to show him be master will be for him to retrieve Aqua and Ven and bring them back for the war. Then he would be...
  9. T

KH3D which disney villains and enemies are actually bosses to sora and riku

Hey for anyone who actually played the game can anyone say what disney villains and enemies were actually fought? We know for sure already Rinzler is a boss to Sora (is CLU?), Xemnas to Sora, Young Xehanort to Riku, Ansem to Riku, who else? Disney villains who appear are Frollo, Chernabog, CLU...
  10. T

The Complete summary of Xehanort's,Ansem and Xemnas's plans leading to KH3 in 2 paragraphs

Later during the story, Xemnas appears along with Braig to Sora and reveals the true reason behind Organization XIII. The formation of the sinister group was to assemble 13 beings of strong hearts to be used as vessels of darkness to store fragments of Master Xehanort's heart in order to turn...
  11. T

hey is anyone putting up enligh subtitles and walkthrough of 3D?

:confused:I dont have 3DS and i cant buy one and the game so im going to have to watch online unfortunately (and it sucks because i really want to fight rinzler and go into the grid!). Is anybody planning or if u know anyone planning to put on english subtitles and a walkthrough of 3D to watch?
  12. T

Hey do u guys think KH3 will come with recaps of previous games?

Unfortunatly, i am going to college next year and dont have a 3DS so i cant play KH3D but i'll catch it right away hopefully on youtube (as much as i would've loved battling Rinzler and CLU, Chernabog and Pete!). But for example like my dad and sis they like the games but mainly like them on non...
  13. T

Confused on the Whole Ventus and Sora deal...

Ok so I have a few questions...Is Ventus and Sora connected? If so how is Sora apart of Ven or Ven apart of Sora. Was Sora born from Ven's heart? Why is Ven and Sora connected? When Xehanort extracted Vanitas and put ven in an awakeing and sora talks to him why is it him that talks to ven and...
  14. T

Agrabah idea in KH3

Story wise: part 1 Ok when Sora chooses to go to Agrabah a cutscene shows Maleficent returns to the Underworld to speak with Hades (Btw this ideas go with the Hercule and the Arabian Knight specail and also Aladdin and the King of Thieves movie..) about returning someone from the dead...
  15. T

KH 3 news.

OK so i been looking back a lot everywhere and a lot of people had seen an interview of Tetsuya Nomura stating in a full famitsu interview: Nomura: “Kingdom Hearts” is Sora’s story, but the series that we’re developing now is also the story of one other person. You could say that it is a series...
  16. T

bbs: gantu's voice actor

Kevin Michael Richardson will return to vice Captian Gantu in KH BBS and Bret Iwan stated he started voicing mickey the week of christmas and others have before that. So if the voice actors for KH BBS english have started like 3 weeks ago it might be out earlier like say march
  17. T

BBS- Secrets Revealed

Ok i just replayed Kingdom Hearts 2 and u know how people say that Terra is Xehanort and his nobody Xemnas remembers EVERYTHING. Well thats not completely true. In KH2 Xemnas is watching Sora, Donald and Goofy fight along with ansem (riku) and kiari. Well then he see's maleficent and pete and he...
Back