• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Agrabah idea in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TVA1994

Story wise: part 1 Ok when Sora chooses to go to Agrabah a cutscene shows Maleficent returns to the Underworld to speak with Hades (Btw this ideas go with the Hercule and the Arabian Knight specail and also Aladdin and the King of Thieves movie..) about returning someone from the dead. Maleficent explains about Jafar and that she needs another commander since Hades declines. Hades only excepts because he wants Maleficent to open a door into Olympus's room of power because no god but zeuss can open it and Maleficent has the power to. She agrees and with Maleficent's dark power and power of heartless and hades power as the god of the underworld bring Jafar back to full sorcerer power. Meanwhile, Sora Donald and Goofy return to Agrabah to see that Aladdin and Jasmine are getting married and catch up with Genie, Abu, and Iago first. They are invited to the wedding and as the wedding takes place Cassim and the Forty theives attack. Sora and friends battle Cassim but Donald and Goofy are taken as well as the staff. Sora and Aladdin go after them and find out Cassim is aladdins father. To save Donald and Goofy Sora and Aladdin challenge Sa Luk to a fight. in the end of the fight Aladdin jumps at Sa Luk and Sora attacks below and Sa Luk falls off the cliff but not before taking Aladdin with him. Sora rescues Aladdin and Sa Luk falls to his death. Later on with Sora and Aladdin returning with Cassim to Agrabah, Jafar returns and ressurrects Sa Luk. They strike a deal with Jafar turning Sa Luk to darkness (Eventually at the end becoming a heartless). more cut scenes and stuff and Sa Luk later fights Sora and the gang once with the power of darkness. The second time is when he grabs the hand and turns to stone but the heartless in him breaks out and turns into a giant heartless of Sa Luk with Sa Luk dead once and for all. They fight him he's destroyed and Sora and the gang find out that jafar has returned.
Part 2- Summarize- U battle Jafar once again socerer, then a second time but as a giant snake. When Jafar starts to fade Maleficent appears and tells him he has failed and grabs him by the neck. Absorbing his darkness and power he fades out of existence and she shoots it at Genie controlling him and sora fights them. But when u him he returns back to normal. There is a certain time limit and if he is not defeated by the time limit he manipulates either Aladdin Donald or goofy and u must concentrate on Genie. In the end Maleficent leaves and Aladdin his friends live happily ever after

codemaster

Awards
Well, problem is that Maleficent didn't die, she was erased from existence in Coded...

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
No she wasn't, she & Pete survived, or so I'm told (wished that Coded playthrough was finished already).

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Agrabah needs to get blown up i hate that world im sick of it, it's in like every KH game except BBS whitch makes me happy i wont have to see it again for now i hope.

A

Azrael

Story wise: part 1 Ok when Sora chooses to go to Agrabah a cutscene shows Maleficent returns to the Underworld to speak with Hades (Btw this ideas go with the Hercule and the Arabian Knight specail and also Aladdin and the King of Thieves movie..) about returning someone from the dead. Maleficent explains about Jafar and that she needs another commander since Hades declines. Hades only excepts because he wants Maleficent to open a door into Olympus's room of power because no god but zeuss can open it and Maleficent has the power to. She agrees and with Maleficent's dark power and power of heartless and hades power as the god of the underworld bring Jafar back to full sorcerer power. Meanwhile, Sora Donald and Goofy return to Agrabah to see that Aladdin and Jasmine are getting married and catch up with Genie, Abu, and Iago first. They are invited to the wedding and as the wedding takes place Cassim and the Forty theives attack. Sora and friends battle Cassim but Donald and Goofy are taken as well as the staff. Sora and Aladdin go after them and find out Cassim is aladdins father. To save Donald and Goofy Sora and Aladdin challenge Sa Luk to a fight. in the end of the fight Aladdin jumps at Sa Luk and Sora attacks below and Sa Luk falls off the cliff but not before taking Aladdin with him. Sora rescues Aladdin and Sa Luk falls to his death. Later on with Sora and Aladdin returning with Cassim to Agrabah, Jafar returns and ressurrects Sa Luk. They strike a deal with Jafar turning Sa Luk to darkness (Eventually at the end becoming a heartless). more cut scenes and stuff and Sa Luk later fights Sora and the gang once with the power of darkness. The second time is when he grabs the hand and turns to stone but the heartless in him breaks out and turns into a giant heartless of Sa Luk with Sa Luk dead once and for all. They fight him he's destroyed and Sora and the gang find out that jafar has returned.
Part 2- Summarize- U battle Jafar once again socerer, then a second time but as a giant snake. When Jafar starts to fade Maleficent appears and tells him he has failed and grabs him by the neck. Absorbing his darkness and power he fades out of existence and she shoots it at Genie controlling him and sora fights them. But when u him he returns back to normal. There is a certain time limit and if he is not defeated by the time limit he manipulates either Aladdin Donald or goofy and u must concentrate on Genie. In the end Maleficent leaves and Aladdin his friends live happily ever after

Idea sucks. It could've been done in KHII but it hasn't.

State

Awards
Or, you know, stick with the idea of the third movie of Aladdin, since you're suggesting to implement it to KH3.

A

Azrael

Or, you know, stick with the idea of the third movie of Aladdin, since you're suggesting to implement it to KH3.

Or instead of using a movie, how about using something decent from the television series?

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Or instead of using a movie, how about using something decent from the television series?

I prefer the movie. Besides, there's new locations and plus, I would like to see Sa'luk summoning his heartless army soon after he's been defeated by Aladin.

Plus I believe it will be an ideal time to actually incoporate Genie. Like in his movie counterpart, where he parodies numerous characters and films, in the game, he could parody many games or even Square-Enix characters. I want to see the Genie Humour, which was sorely missed in the game.

A

Azrael

I prefer the movie. Besides, there's new locations and plus, I would like to see Sa'luk summoning his heartless army soon after he's been defeated by Aladin.

Plus I believe it will be an ideal time to actually incoporate Genie. Like in his movie counterpart, where he parodies numerous characters and films, in the game, he could parody many games or even Square-Enix characters. I want to see the Genie Humour, which was sorely missed in the game.

Why have a Heartless army? I want to actually fight some of Sa'luk's men as well. It gets tiring fighting Heartless.

A

Azrael

Because we all have to tie heartless in somehow.

Though I would like to fight Sa'luk's men as well. And explore that damn turtle <3

I know but I want to fight humans too. I was pissed when I didn't get to fight no royal guard in KH1 considering that SDG were strangers and the head of it (forgot his name) hated Aladdin.

And yes the turtle would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back