• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Birth by Sleep stupid plot

its just a game, logic or anything we call normal isnt in this game.
  2. A

Why don't the characters age?

ya im still wondering why they didnt age to? i mean hello! there human not immortal. give them a few wrinkles or somthin' hahah
  3. A

When Sora realizes he has so many people connected to him and how many lookalikes he has...

why does vanitas look like sora anyways? i still dont get it. :O
  4. A

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

kinda confused on why aqua still looks the same age even though when she is talking to atw after the events of KH2.. some one enlighten me on this
  5. A

ending up on destiny islands? whaa?

-- We see the King come into contact with the heroine from the first game, Kairi. Nomura: Kairi’s story from before the first game isn’t something that can be ignored. But she won’t show up very much this time, and we won’t get to know much about how she ends up on Destiny Island. soo i...
  6. A

No Text Bubbles?

i think both text and sound are best.
  7. A

true ending of kingdom hearts?

so i just read nomuras new interview and it sounds like their wont be a new kh game (or at least connected to any of these games)? i mean "true ending" that sounds alot like its over. hmmm but i hope not. what do you think quote: "--- Of course you usually have a secret movie at the end, do...
  8. A

Ventus "infant" scene

good quality. i can actually see a hand a somebody buy the tree haha
  9. A

Roxas vs. Sora

i like sora better (no explanation needed) :)
  10. A

end of bbs

so does vanitas face get shown in the end of the game? or in the end of each characters(TAV) story? sorry if its been answered/ or in the wrong section
  11. A

Why are Ven's eyes lifeless? because he's DEAD!

it would be quite a story if ven died ( kind of sad to) but hey when aerith died in FFvii that was unexpected (at least on my part) they wouldnt kill ven off only because you would expect it right. at least thats what i think.
  12. A

Vanitas Theory

that makes a lot more sense than most theories, the only thing i dont understand is why would master xehanohart say to terra or was it ven that they knew him? quote: Master Xehanort: “You should know him, the masked boy. His name is Vanitas.”
  13. A

(new bbs trailer) aqua in dark meridian

toward the end of the new trailer we see aqua crying but if you look where she is it does resemble alot like dark meridian. cant really say for sure since its like a 2 second scene. any thoughts? :31: oh besides that whats up with ven being a baby, kinda odd only because his head is like the...
  14. A

Another Side, Another Story (Deep Dive)

hmm i think they look they're age, because most kids around they're age (my age) look older. i just kinda wish that sora would actually grow more taller like riku, cuz he looks short compare to him.
  15. A

characters with blue eyes.

my first post! lol i have many curious questions but only gonna ask 2 for the moment, and sorry if i bring up an already used topic. 1. i wonder why tetsuya nomura always seem to use blue eyes for his main characters ? hmm a mystery? or just a likeing? 2.hmm i read an interview of Nomura about...
Back