• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

New Interview with Tai Yasue??

I came across this interview while googling KH3. Not sure if it falls under the worlds thread, or the KH 2.5 Remix thread; or here. But since he addresses KH3 and the possibility of Frozen, figured I should post it here. What do you think? Talking Frozen, Philosophy & more with Kingdom Hearts...
  2. J

John K (Ren and Stimpy creator) criticizes Kingdom Hearts?

As an aspiring writer/cartoonist/illustrator, and KH fan, I couldn't help but notice that John K (as well as some of his followers) would actually put Kingdom Hearts on the same level as Loonatics Unleashed. While I have learned a bit of cartooning methods from his blog posts, I was ashamed to...
  3. J

Axel question...

Has Axel ever given Roxas a nickname? Sorry if this thread sounds pointless. I'm curious because I'm writing a spinoff of KH, starring Axel and a stand in for Roxas. I'm just curious if there has been a nickname for Roxas in the history of KH...
  4. J

Superbook and Flying House

Who here remembers those shows? I've grew up watching a couple of Superbook episodes since I was a kid. I know there was two seasons, the first one having Chris Joy and Gizmo go through Superbook traveling through bible stories. And the 2nd season introducing their cousin Uri, and the plot is...
  5. J

no more new worlds in BBS?

This may belong in the future of KH worlds thread, but it just struck my curiousity. Since KH BBS is two months away from release, and we haven't released any new news on anymore disney worlds appearing in BBS. So far we have: -Enchanted Dominion -Dwarf Woodland -Castle of Dreams -Deep Space...
  6. J

Sora's memories when he was a heartless.

Something that got me while I was playing Kingdom Hearts is when Sora was talking to Kairi about being turned into a heartless, he forgot his friends and who he was, etc. only till Kairi brought him back. And yet in KH: COM he told said that he never forgot his friends. Would that be considered...
  7. J

Malificent and Jasmine

When Malificient dissapears from Sora and co. before you fight Jafar, why doesn't she take Jasmine with her if she really needed her for Kingdom Hearts? Was it because she was saving her for Riku or she was just too dumb?
  8. J

reoccuring scene

This reoccuring scene has been a bliss-tearing mind-ache; It leaves so much suspension and leave too much depression; If my friends here learn of what I really am, it's too much to regret of how I'll regress; Close the door and bring the silence- when my dreams are all on the line; I swear I'll...
  9. J

I'm new here

Hey there. I'm Jer. I'm 18 ongoing 19 next week. I'm a musician from NJ and currently in the process of trying to start bands/write music/etc. I'm a huge KH fan and just earlier tonight, my marching band play Kingdom Hearts music. :D Can't wait to check this place out.
Back