• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Malificent and Jasmine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerRocks2day

When Malificient dissapears from Sora and co. before you fight Jafar, why doesn't she take Jasmine with her if she really needed her for Kingdom Hearts? Was it because she was saving her for Riku or she was just too dumb?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I never noticed that, lol.
Maybe to retain the mystery surrounding her at this time. Or she felt these new enemies were unfit for her to deal with so she left so Jafar could finish the job and allow him or Riku to collect the girl.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
It's because the Maleficent that appeared to Jafar was merely a hologram version of herself. Note how she disappears. Instead of vanishing into a portal of darkness or disappear into green flames like she usually does, she just fades away.Obviously as a hologram Maleficent isn't solid, so she can't bring Jasmine with her.

Last edited:

RoxasAi

YA i agree she was really there, when ever she disappears is always in the green flam and darkness. Maleficent Iis one if not my Favorite Villain, But i wonder how powerful she really is or is she just full of her self, she bigs her self up but when it come to walk the talk she cant do it. Like it almost seem like she was afraid of Mansex and made Sora and the King deal with him, yet at the same time she say she going to get revenge on Sora......how can she beat some one who was able to beat some she wast not......

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Considering that she is still getting her strength back after being you know, dead, you can't really blame her for being wimpy. Despite her large ego, she is intelligent, she knows she can't defeat Sora or Xemnas all by herself. I consider villians who immediately attempt to bring down their wrath upon their enemies without having allies and a base of operations to back them up (i.e. Oogie Boogie) pretty stupid actually.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Or how about she didn't quite see her? I think that if they were aware of Jasmine's presence, that they'd have responded appropriately. But the fact remains that the one that needed to snatch her was Riku.
Either she just left him to do his job, or he found her on his own.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
The scene took a while to unfold. I doubt Jasmine'd have been that silly.

Is that a typo? Cos Jasmine was too unconcious at that time to be silly. XD

And that still leaves us with Maleficent leaving it up to Riku. Nothing really matters.

I still stand that Maleficent appeared as a hologram. The way she disappeared is indicative of that. She probably watched the ensuing battle through her crystal ball thingy or whatever it was, then sent Riku to collect her once Sora and co are distracted. Althought it is pure luck on her part that Sora and co decided to fight Genie Jafar first before bringing Jasmine to safety. Wonder why she did not send Riku when they were fighting human Jafar.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I think even Maleficent follows the rules of the worlds. She cannot be physically involved in this. That is why she uses other Disney villains. They can work within their own world and still keep the whole kidnapping thing a secret. I mean, she can't just appear and take her. Then the residents of the world would know of outsiders. This was stressed it was not allowed.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ooooh now I got it. I misremembered the scene. Well, she left it up for Jafar then, but, uh. He screwed up.
So yes, Maleficent was being silly. Either that or couldn't be bothered to care.

I think even Maleficent follows the rules of the worlds. She cannot be physically involved in this. That is why she uses other Disney villains. They can work within their own world and still keep the whole kidnapping thing a secret. I mean, she can't just appear and take her. Then the residents of the world would know of outsiders. This was stressed it was not allowed.

Riku had no problem meddling in that sense. Seeing how he was the one that snatched Alice and eventually Jasmine as well, and who knows how many of the other princesses. For all we know he was the one that snatched Snow White, too, going by that probably-not-canon scene that happens if you finish Deep Jungle before Wonderland and then the Princess brought between the villains is Snow White and not Alice.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards

Maleficent's a villian who spent the last ten years or so destroying worlds and kidnapping young women. I doubt she'll care about order. And if Leon and the others knew about her control over the Heartless, the whole thing's not exactly a secret. She needed villians to monitor their individual worlds in case a POH was there as she can't do it herself 24/7.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Maleficent's a villian who spent the last ten years or so destroying worlds and kidnapping young women. I doubt she'll care about order. And if Leon and the others knew about her control over the Heartless, the whole thing's not exactly a secret. She needed villians to monitor their individual worlds in case a POH was there as she can't do it herself 24/7.

There is some order in chaos. She always used villains in that world to move about because it is easier and safer. The residents of the world won't know and they won't interfere. Leon and co. know because the Heartless shit basically started on their world. They know everything because of that. Maleficent is not one to do the dirty work. Its not her style.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
There is some order in chaos. She always used villains in that world to move about because it is easier and safer. The residents of the world won't know and they won't interfere. Leon and co. know because the Heartless shit basically started on their world. They know everything because of that. Maleficent is not one to do the dirty work. Its not her style.

I agree. But I think Maleficent does it because of secrecy, not because she WANTS to follow the order.

So yes, Maleficent was being silly. Either that or couldn't be bothered to care.

Despite her wimpiness in KH2 and her enormous delusional ego, Maleficent isn't that silly, nor would she not care about the person she is looking for who happens to be lying at her feet. Again, it's the hologram bussiness. There's no other way to explain it.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Not really.
She doesn't care about the order. I think, you know, kidnapping Princesses from the different worlds in order to give her ultimate power to rule over the universe isn't really her minding much about the order XD;

Mike0908

I always wondered why she didn't take Jasmine, but I never thought she was a hologram. That makes more sense. But you know Jasmine disappears completely during the fight with Jafar, and then reappears after you beat human/sorceror Jafar. Then Riku takes her during the fight with Genie Jafar, right?

You know I don't see why Aladdin didn't take Jasmine and leave like Peter did with Wendy in Neverland after Jafar turned into a genie? Sora, Donad, & Goofy could fight Jafar while Aladdin got Jasmine to safety. But she would have probably got taken eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back