• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

OK so where to go with this?

So Terra now houses Xehanort and Master Eraqus inside his body? We know that Xehanort actually has controll for all the damage that is caused for KH1 and 2. Is it a possibility then that we will see Terra and Eraqus again? Or maybe at the moment that Xehanort becomes a heartless there hearts are...
  2. T

Just out of curiosity?

How come you cant register to download fan art anymore? I went to try and register and put up some new pics of mine but it doesn't seem to be working?
  3. T

Vanitas Identity

I think I thought of something truly briliant, Vanitas has nothing to do with our heroes, meaning hes not connected to any of them other than him being a villan. I think i believe that earlier postings showed that his name could roughly be translated into Vanity correct? Well think about it...
  4. T

Captain Justice

This may have been posted all ready and if it is I am sorry and you can close it down but has anyone noticed that in the pictures of disney town Captains Justice's outfits change colors? I noticed when looking at the picture of Captain Justice with Aqua and then going a little below that and...
  5. T

Nobodys and there Somebodys

So obviously we have seen some of Nobodys Sombodys in the new BBS trailer, but heres the thing, why do they look exactly like there nobodys, I mean of the ones we have seen before this they have obvious differences. But Evan, Dylain and Elaus look just like they did as nobodys?
  6. T

the Importance of Key Chains/ Ventus & Vanitas

So I am kinda obsessive about watching the trailers over and over again until I get to actually play the game and upon watching the new TGS2009 trailer for BBS something has come to my attention. Does anyone happen to notice that not one of the Keyblades in the Keyblade Graveyard have Key...
Back