• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. thylings

BRAKE FAST

So, everyone, what is your favorite type of breakfast food? (Mind you, you don't necessarily have to always EAT breakfast.) :D I personally like over-easy eggs with toast; or pancakes.
  2. thylings

SPOILERS... Vanitas's future influence on Sora

These are mini thoughts/theories... and abstract ones at best. In future Kingdom Hearts installments involving Sora saving TAV, what if Vanitas was reborn through the darkness in Sora's heart, due to Sora having Ven's heart? Say there is a lot of crap going on (his friends are in danger, the...
  3. thylings

<->The Braig Fanclub<->

Let's keep it simple: this guy's amazing. An Apprentice of Ansem the Wise and your personal hitman. Xigbar plus a heart. And if any of you are Xiggy fans, I'm sure you'll want to join. You just know he is going to be awesome. That's right, it's finally here. Welcome to. . . <->The Braig...
  4. thylings

The Most Disturbing Dream Ever

So this morning, my uncle was going to substitute teach when he started telling me of this strange dream he had. He told me that he dreamt the previous night that he was in his room minding his own business when his phone rang. The catch: when he pulled it out, it wasn't his phone. The person...
  5. thylings

Shooting rampage on Fort Hood

I just got a frantic call from my aunt saying that Fort Hood has just been shot up. 7 people are dead. My cousins are in extreme danger and are on base in school. Two gunmen are still at large. Please keep them in your thoughts. Edit for information:
  6. thylings

Predicting Names.

I expect that this has been done a billion times before, but because I haven't seen one like this yet, I'd figure I'll post it. My question is: what do you think the original names of the Somebodies are for the unnamed Organization members? We have Braig for Xigbar, Dilan for Xaldin, Even for...
  7. thylings

To Whoever Watches America's Got Talent. . .

Is anybody else absolutely OUTRAGED that Acrodunk didn't make it through, but those three kids Voices of Glory did?? Talk it up. Also, who do you want to win? I vote Recycled Percussion.
Back