• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Keyblade Theory/ Terra Theory

Axel was missing Roxas who was his best friend and thats why he said we both miss someone, not Ven because even if Axel was Terra (HES NOT) Roxas isnt Ven which is confirmed
  2. C

BBS-Ven-Aqua?

True, but do you think him having Ven's sleeping heart could in some way give Roxas emotions or am I just wrong here
  3. C

BBS-Ven-Aqua?

Yeah i didnt think of that I just figured his heart would be asleep or something to explain bbs' title of Roxas partially being born by Ven's sleeping heart
  4. C

Roxas limit break

Thats deep, but i dont really think that what hand they hold the keyblade in means anything especially with Xion being ambidextreous
  5. C

My First Ven Theory

Thnx Chocobo I hope they atleast give a connection to my other point of why Ven goes to Sora or a release date would be nice
  6. C

My First Ven Theory

Well thanks for understanding few others seem to on this thread and just think im whacked out But we do need more news for bbs out soon to get more of an idea on how it could work, its been a long time since we got anything new, so maybe at E3 We will atleast get a new video
  7. C

My First Ven Theory

Well its a theory about how Roxas could have a heart and look like Ven while being Sora's nobody which we dont have that much evidence for since much hasnt been said so we need some open mindness and from lack of bbs news recently as everything is about 358/2 days so close to its release, so im...
  8. C

My First Ven Theory

Agreed ill have more evidence next time But their is evidence of both Riku being chosen by Terra and Roxas having emotions which require a heart so thats something
  9. C

My First Ven Theory

Well i still havnt fully convinced myself but i try to work with what i think take constructive criticism and morph around it trying to make it better theory that could actually happen. I did have it way differant than when i first thought it, but what i mainly want to theorize is that Ven didnt...
  10. C

help w/....everything?

The decks are differant decksthat you can changeto at the pause menu that you can put differant cards for differant types of battles into, like one for bosses, one for normal, or magic or whatever your little heart dessires The numbers are that when you have a higher number you can break or...
  11. C

My First Ven Theory

I just cant see why he would go with Sora though when he knows that Terra put faith in Riku with his keyblade
  12. C

My First Ven Theory

Well sorry to support my theory with a theory again but maybe instead of erasing him his body and soul are in the room of awakening and not erased
  13. C

My First Ven Theory

All im trying to do is argue my point and i havnt seen any good theory on why Ven would asked to be erased or to go to Sora or why roxas looks like him and i put it together in my head and tried to make since but i guess i didnt, but atleast im not saying that he and sora are brothers like some...
  14. C

My First Ven Theory

MX is seen messing with Ven so maybe to hide Ven from him
  15. C

My First Ven Theory

well what part isnt possible
  16. C

My First Ven Theory

I didnt say that the heart was in the keyblade but just followed it because it was what was left of his friend Terra and was put in Riku to be protected by the keyblade so followed it to keep safe but was not in the keyblade. But im not saying he is in the keyblade
  17. C

Anyone else notice the heartless in 358/2 days?

wierd you spelled it wrong but its just as disturbing to imagine you doin that, but i hope the new heartless are sweet and harder than in kh2, they were to easy
  18. C

My First Ven Theory

I made up this theory today while writing in another post with KBL who helped by contridicting me so i covered more of my holes but im putting it all together here for you to fla.. i mean discuss What i think happened is that when Ven asked his friends to erase him they erased his body but...
  19. C

BBS-Ven-Aqua?

And he also wasnt in Riku since his birth like roxas wouldve had Ven in him plus Roxas didnt have any memories plus we dont know what could happen if a nobody had someones else's heart he couldnt use inside of him Since it isnt his heart ihe wouldnt have the hearts memories just like how sora...
  20. C

BBS-Ven-Aqua?

Yeah but Riku let XH in and accepted him and knew he was there Roxas and Sora dont know about Ven being inside of him as far as we know Or possibly Ven's heart is asleep and roxas is the birth of his new form making birth by sleep
Back