• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My First Ven Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChakramThrower

I made up this theory today while writing in another post with KBL who helped by contridicting me so i covered more of my holes but im putting it all together here for you to fla.. i mean discuss

What i think happened is that when Ven asked his friends to erase him they erased his body but decided to keep his heart and hide it where they put terra's keyblade to keep Ven's heart safe inside of Riku. Riku had the strongest heart and was the stronger kid of the island making him a better choice than Sora. But after a few years Riku fell into darkness and Sora took the keyblade from him, but while he was taking the keyblade he also took Ven's heart unknowingly keeping the heart safe as it followed the keyblade.

Then we go ahead to when Sora used the dark keyblade on himself and became a heartless but because his heartless form of a shadow couldnt use the keyblade but his nobody could it stayed with the nobody. With Ven's heart inside of him but still out of reach because it wasnt Roxas'/Sora's heart (just like how the Org couldnt just take one of the random hearts from a destroyed heartless they needed either a new heart created from kingdom hearts or their old hearts from their destroyed heartless) it effected him by his apperance and emotions both being in Roxas but not Ven's memories because it was still not his heart. So Roxas had a heart and emotions but as still a nobody and he has the apperance of Ven.

ChakramThrower

I didnt say that the heart was in the keyblade but just followed it because it was what was left of his friend Terra and was put in Riku to be protected by the keyblade so followed it to keep safe but was not in the keyblade. But im not saying he is in the keyblade

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
The whole, "Ven's Heart being in Riku so the Keyblade can protect it", thing. That's just fucking retarded. Why would Ven's heart need protecting?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Umm...No. They wouldn't erase Ven to hide him. Now you're just coming up with theories to make your theory seem like less of a stupid theory. And you're doing very poorly at it,I might add.

Muse

you look atrocious
ouo A nobody with a heart? No.

It's been implied in the novels that Roxas has a heart. So, the theory of Ven's heart being in Roxas isn't too entirely impossible. Especially if Ven's heart had been damaged and was on the edge of collapsing. It would explain why Roxas didn't have Ven's memories, but his appearance. And Roxas still wouldn't be whole if he had Ven's heart inside of him because while it is yes a heart, it is not his heart. Even more so if Ven's heart wasn't fully operational.

Now, that aside, I don't necessarily agree with this theory. I don't see Ven's heart being transferred into Riku along with the Keyblade, then later on going to Sora when he touches Riku's light. That doesn't seem to make much sense, imo. I just don't see Sora and Riku playing hot-potato with both the Keyblade and Ven's heart.

Saïx;3966890 said:
Now you're just coming up with theories to make your theory seem like less of a stupid theory.

It's never a good idea to use other theories to base your theory, or use other theories as 'evidence' for your theory. Those theories aren't correct, nor should they be considered as evidence. While they can certainly provide inspiration for other theories, until that theory has been proven correct through either in-game confirmation or an interview with Nomura in which he confirms it, then they will continue to be a theory and nothing more.

And you're doing very poorly at it,I might add.

I concur.

ChakramThrower

All im trying to do is argue my point and i havnt seen any good theory on why Ven would asked to be erased or to go to Sora or why roxas looks like him and i put it together in my head and tried to make since but i guess i didnt, but atleast im not saying that he and sora are brothers like some people, i atleast tried to put original thought into it

Sorry if you didnt like

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, if the definition of 'erased' in KH means the same way I think it does, I highly doubt that they would 'erase' Ven to hide him. :v Because, you know, he'd be dead if they did that. And that wouldn't be good.

Muse

you look atrocious
It's possible.

Still doesn't change my opinion over Riku giving Sora both the KK and Ven's heart.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
i'll try not to add to this disco inferno

i give it a solid No.

because i just find it impossible Riku would have KK AND Ven inside him at one point
and your saying that Vens heart followed the KK to Sora because it was the only thing left from terra, so far as we know, Terra never owned KK so...yeah
the part where Roxas might have Ven's heart inside him, i agree, but not by the way you described it
lots of problems, but these^^^stand out the most imo

and NEVER apologize for your theory, if you believe it debate it

ChakramThrower

i'll try not to add to this disco inferno

i give it a solid No.

because i just find it impossible Riku would have KK AND Ven inside him at one point
and your saying that Vens heart followed the KK to Sora because it was the only thing left from terra, so far as we know, Terra never owned KK so...yeah
the part where Roxas might have Ven's heart inside him, i agree, but not by the way you described it
lots of problems, but these^^^stand out the most imo

and NEVER apologize for your theory, if you believe it debate it
Well i still havnt fully convinced myself but i try to work with what i think take constructive criticism and morph around it trying to make it better theory that could actually happen.
I did have it way differant than when i first thought it, but what i mainly want to theorize is that Ven didnt go to Sora, atleast not on purpose because Riku with Terra's ability to wield is right next to Sora s why would Ven pick Sora. Im still unconvinced he wanted Sora.
The other point i wanted to get across is that Ven's heart may somehow be with roxas but unable to give Roxas a heart to be whole an still Sora's nobody. He has implied a lot that he has emotions so he has to have a heart to have emotions.
So what i did with that is made a theory that mainly overviewed those two points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back