• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. xgnarmanx

Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows

Craig owens new band D.R.U.G.S (Destroy rebuild until god shows) just released their first music video. Your thoughts? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Nw4jGjJGk
  2. xgnarmanx

[other?] Old edited dissidia replays

Hey Khi this is kinda an amv I suppose so I hope this is the right forum if not move it for me please. Anyway I was looking at my old youtube videos and I found all my old dissidia replays so tell me what you think. Are they fun to watch? does the Camera movie around to much? major motion...
  3. xgnarmanx

Enter Shikari Dnb and dubstep remixs

I've been a big enter Shikari fan since 2006 or 2007 Anyway I found these songs and they are fcuking amazing. I wish Dnb Juggernauts could be my life theme Songs! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIMvjamf9bk&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iG_UCgCxPE&feature=related What do...
  4. xgnarmanx

Looking for some good Dub Step

So I Recently got introduced to dubstep and I really like it but I don't know alot of dubstep Artists , so is there any dubstep lovers/likers that can introduce me to some awesome Ear-raping dubstep awesomeness ?
  5. xgnarmanx

[SPOLIERS] Secret boss OST

The most epic song ive ever heard in a kh game. Now im wondering have anyone seen the secret footage of the actual Secret boss? NEuPQ7MsJdI
  6. xgnarmanx

what do you think of Ouija Boards?

Hey have you guys I can't believe im saying this but have any of you ever messed with a Ouige board? and what are your thoughts on it? Tonight I went to a party and some kids were playing with it after watching them I got confidence to try it out maybe its human nature to wonder about...
  7. xgnarmanx

Computer speaker problem

Im having a anoying problem with my speakers. when I try to turn the volume up or down manually on my speakers it just changes the balances Example- When I turn on the speakers sound will only be coming out from the left side and when i turn it all the way up sound comes out from both...
  8. xgnarmanx

what do you think of beardyman?

VQqTsMKa7ow mZjYUFTRn5U I have nothing but respect for the man. the sounds he can make with only his mouth just blow me away
  9. xgnarmanx

Help/Support ► The omega mighty lord of crazy bitches

I have gotten myself into a pretty big giant hole unintentionnaly... Let me just start this off by saying this girl is threating to kill herself If I don't stay with her... I've known this girl in I was a wee little child like since 1st grade when I was about 14 I moved out of...
  10. xgnarmanx

Help/Support ► My first time...guys I need awnsers-explictish

Ahhh I fucked up the topic its supposed to say my first time...guys I need awnsers-explictish lol a mod mind changeing it for me? ok... So im just going to cut straight to the point here me and this girl ive known for about a few months we tried to have sex (it was my first time) well...
  11. xgnarmanx

The giant hypocrite organization known as PETA

I am So disgusted with this organization. "Animal lovers worldwide now have access to more than a decade’s worth of proof that People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) kills thousands of defenseless pets at its Norfolk, Virginia headquarters. Since 1998, PETA has opted to “put down”...
  12. xgnarmanx

an 'I'm On a Boat' cover that doesn't suck?

The intro is a bit Eh but it pretty good imo qWJlpAi53xY your thoughts?
  13. xgnarmanx

Trippest music video ever?

If I was on shrooms... Id be tripping balls watching this. amazing song . canpQNO6Wgs
  14. xgnarmanx

Screamo fans of khi I bring you Crossfaith

Hey there I just thought Id share This kickass band I found Their names is cross faith they are from tokyo japan they sing /scream in english. Their not well know atleast where im from their not. These guys are like a breath of fresh air for me. They use their keyboard in a unique way and...
  15. xgnarmanx

Pain

Hey guy I have a question for you all. Im just wondering am I the only one that likes to get hurt and feel pain? Somtimes I wake up in the morning grab my skateboard and just say in my head "I wanna try somthing that could possibly fuck me up" When I would get my braces Tightened My...
  16. xgnarmanx

The miss conception of clouds character and a little rant about the word emo

ok before I get flamed I would like to say I can't think of where this would go I cant post in square enix sub forum And the Qualifications for this forum are it has to require a thought process to be in this fourm so if its in the wrong forum then please move it. Ive put alot of thought...
  17. xgnarmanx

The mother of bad things to come from kh.... yaoi.

Before I start this off im going to say this is not a rant. OK some im pretty sure most of us know this god forsaken bag of retardation called "yaoi". With 358/2days coming out NA the Roxas loves axel bull shit is bound to pop up more then ever.( this is why its in future of kh move it if u...
  18. xgnarmanx

possilbe plot hole?

Ok guys first thing im going to say is I have not played days but I do have knowledge on it that backs up my main subject Ok the time line for this thread kh1 kh com and kh days ( since days overlaps kh com for a breif momment) Can there only be one version of a certain keyblade? In kh1...
  19. xgnarmanx

358/2 Days Panel Tutorial

Hey guys I did'nt see this posted so im going to for people who don't know how the pannle system works. YAY! ...feed me cake.. All credit goes to heartstation YouTube - 358/2 Days Panel Tutorial
  20. xgnarmanx

Why is the keyblade so special?

In kh1 leon/squall says the heartless fear the keyblade but why? Kh1 made the keyblade seem like the only way to kill heartless but in kh2... we see squall,cloud,tifa and yuffie killing heartless with normal weapons so does that mean the keyblade isn't the only weapon that can kill heartless...
Back