• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xgnarmanx

Craig owens new band D.R.U.G.S (Destroy rebuild until god shows) just released their first music video.

Your thoughts?

[video=youtube;K1Nw4jGjJGk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Nw4jGjJGk[/video]​

Decade

Re: D.R.U.G.S! owens making a come back or destined to fall back into the shadows?

Saw one of his videos earlier this week. Didn't care for it but that's the same thing I've said about BMTH, Asking Alexandria, Attack Attack!, and Chiodos so I'll probably like him once the hype dies down.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: D.R.U.G.S! owens making a come back or destined to fall back into the shadows?

Well, I'd like to wait for the album to drop before I make my final judgment call.

I reallly enjoyed "If You Think This Song Is About You, It Probably Is" and the Chiodos remake of "Thermacare", but I didn't like "Mr. Owl Ate My Metal Worm" at all...

Kind of a toss up at this point. I think they will be good regardless. But great? Yet to be said.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards

Now that there are three songs out, people have started to question how good the record is going to be, including myself. I was a huge supporter in the beginning, but neither of the songs released after 'If You Think' have had the same intensity. Fortunately everyone that went to a live show says that the songs they played live kicked ass, so that's good.

Most excited for the Matt Good (where he was introduced) song and 'Stop Reading, Start Doing Pushups'.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Not bad. Probably not the best song out there, but I definitely like the music video, really raw, and "out there". But as for the song, I dig it. I'm with SS, I won't make up my mind on whether or not i'll listen to more, but based on the song alone, I say D.R.U.G. is heading in the right direction.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards

You recognize that I meant it when I said 'three' songs? Go listen to 'Mr. Owl Ate My Metal Worm' and 'Sex Tape'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back