• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

BBS-Ven-Aqua?

Is there any vids out yet on Aqua gameplay, id like to see how she plays instead of Ven and Terra for once. Also I think it would be cool if Square had Ven use 2 Keybaldes at one point in his story, you know to show off a Roxas and Ventus relation thing, if any1 has any info on this please tell me
  2. F

KH3 players

dose any1 think sqaure will keep useing the 3 character story line thing like in BBS for KH3, you know where you get to use Sora, Rikku, and Kairi? also if this question has already been asked, im sorry
  3. F

Axel's Somebody Question

If square ends up showing Axel's somebody, will he be in BBS or 358/2. At first i was thinking 358/2 because Axel is a main character in that one but then i figured it might not work because by then his somebody must had been killed, unless they do a flashback and show him id have to go toward...
  4. F

my Xion QUESTION

ok i know theres alot of these right now about how xion was created but i just wanted to see how my idea would fair aggenst others. Be nice if this has already been brought up or theres already some videos stateing Xion is Kairi's nobody. Could Xion not be Kairi's nobody at all, could see...
  5. F

Is Xemnas really Terra

Ok i dont doubt the Xemnas and Terra idea, but i am kinda skeptical about it. I mean yeah they look ALOT ALIKE and i do mean ALOT, but they seem to look the same age to me also. If Terra was Xemnas wouldnt he have aged some before Kingdom Hearts 2's story took place. Yeah he could have goten...
  6. F

Kingdom Hearts Possible future in games

Im not sure if anyone of you will say anything on this but im asking anyway. Do any of you think it might be possible some time in the future for KH to appear in FF Dissidia. I mean i know the game is already made and out in Japan but what im saying is could they make KH become downloadable in...
Back