• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

DS= HUMAN FORM OF DARKNESS?!

I think I get what you are saying. Just a thought, We know nobodies existed in KH1 but didn't become a big threat until KH2. Whose to say heartless at least the natural variety existed in the events of BBS, but didn't become a threat until Xehanort and the other apprentices discovered how to...
  2. T

358/2 days... meaning?

I think since the game takes place the last parts of kh1 into com and the first bits of khii It is the time Sora existed as 2 seperate beings or 358 days of 2 halves (Sora and Roxas) Can't wait for the game.
  3. T

Dark soldier identity

I think DS could be Xehanort before he lost his memories and became Ansem's apprentice. I think Master Xehanort is a seperate character. And maybe after DS and Master Xehanort were defeated by TAV, but DS survived. He could have lost his memories and took on his master's name and started a new...
  4. T

Unbirths

I always thought that Xehanort only created the enblem heartless and the heartless population (which recently started manifesting b/c of the natural forming variety) sky rocketed during Xehanort's experiments. Or could be the opposite in which the enblems through feeding created natural...
  5. T

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

Make the Disney world visits more relevant to story. Storyline Gummiship Missions maybe... Final Fantasy worlds Maybe let Sora level up in the Collisieum again A limit with Riku. Too many ideas :23: but the game is still good as it is.
  6. T

Unbirths

Good theory. It's possible if darkness can manifest a body why not light... I like the word corrupt light... b/c we know darkness doesn't mean evil so in theory light isn't always good. Does anyone know if the rumor that the unbirth act childishly is true?
  7. T

14th member seems pointless; spoilers

Poor Xion, 358/2 days isn't out yet and she's already being dissed. As for there being no mention of her before Days. Don't think a XiVth member is pointless, but rather another puzzle for KH fans.
  8. T

Xion born of Sora's Memories?

I do remember the Xemnas fight in the opening of Re:COM... Another good theory Memories maybe stronger than we know. Then again I can't help but wonder if Xion might be Proof Kairi's heart was lost... Mention in Secret Ansem Report #9. It goes along the lines of no heartless...
  9. T

Aqua = Xion

I'm still thinking Xion is Kairi's heartless... or another form of existence that is proof she lost her heart. Seeing how Sora's memories can only effect the memory of those he meets. Xion if Aqua wouldn't be effected by his memories at all But we don't know if TAV have even meet Sora and...
  10. T

new pictures of axel and roxas!!!

Awesome, more pictures! Can't wait for 358/2 Days to come out. Anyone know? What the text on the first picture says?
  11. T

Hardest Re:CoM Boss?

Marluxia Final Battle... The fact that there isn't a break between the 2nd and Last battle, made the final battle one of the hardest battles. In my opinion.
  12. T

My Xion Theory (more sense than my last)

For a while I was thinking Namine could be Kairi's unbirth. In Secret Ansem reports does say "having not become a nobody.." But then I noticed it could be just a statement on what he thinks of nobodies, since he is prejudiced against them. I'm thinking now she has two nobodies... but after...
  13. T

Theory on Ven

As far as I can tell (from the secret ending). MX summoned Kingdom Hearts. And Ven is still alive but frozen. I don't know if he lost his power to wield the keyblade (if it's a real one), but he lost his memory for sure. In the scene where he meets MX, Ven didn't know who MX was, but he...
Back