• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

My view on the BHK name

Thats completly off topic. Stick to whats being talked about. please.
  2. K

My view on the BHK name

Yes, until the game is released, nothing is certain. I completly agree. Yet many can do nothing but wonder, And simply, i wished to bring about an idea that someone hadn't come with yet, or, that I at least hadnt seen.
  3. K

My view on the BHK name

That Roxas name was a hoax made by someone on gamefaqs, FYI.
  4. K

My view on the BHK name

With only 11 or so days until the japanese release of Kh2, It's quite suprising that the bhk's name has not been revealed. Either his name has something greatly to do with the storyline itself; or...He may be like Tidus of FF X was. His name was never spoken in that game. You named him in the...
  5. K

The Unknown has the Soul Eater . . .

In the end of chain of memories, Riku sees Sora in the pod, and then leaves the castle with mickey and DiZ while in organization cloaks. It seems obvious that they would have to cross paths again.
  6. K

Reason for plain-looking command menus

Hmmm... A good point indeed. Perhaps it is just because they are not in a "themed" world in those scenes. In the disney worlds, you can see the differences in the menu, so thats what i think
  7. K

questions about trailer.

IF you look in one of the scenes, it shows an unknown holding the Soul Eater, riku's sword. So, most likely, thats him
  8. K

Bhk name

It is annoying me that they have not said anything about the bhk name...He was shown months ago, and nomura still hasnt attached a name. How do you feel on this matter?
  9. K

BHK name

it has really been bugging me that nomura has not released the BHK's name yet...hes been known about for months, so at least a name would nice you know?
  10. K

Will you import?

Hehehe...I'd import it if i could, I wouldnt care about the language, since as son as the game comes out in japan, people are gonna post dialogue from the game
  11. K

Release date us?

So far, only the japanese release date has been confirmed
  12. K

Tgs 2005

Lovley, this was a pointless thread...perhaps we could discuss the ACTUAL new clips?
  13. K

Sora is Hotter

This blowing out of proportion. The actual topic needs to be brought back..
  14. K

Sora is Hotter

Err...you really shouldnt use that language, its going to get you reported at the rate your going...i agree with you in the fact thats its...odd...but, there are people who like fictional characters, just like there are gay people. What does it really matter anyway?
  15. K

Sora is Hotter

...If this isn't attack of the rabid fangirls, then i don't know what is... Sora does look a lot better then he did previously, i'll agree to that.
  16. K

Kingdom Hearts Trivia Quiz!

How many total worlds are there in kh1? (not including disney castle, even though its kinda floating on the map)
  17. K

and and jasmine sorry missed her
  18. K

Alice, Snow white, belle, cinderalla, Aurora, Kairi
  19. K

CoM Help

Ive played through CoM more times than i can count...it would have happened to me if it wasnt your game causing the problem, allright? go to like EB or whatever store u got it at, take ur receit, and trade it in for another CoM
  20. K

CoM Help

Then something is wrong with BOTH of your games and/or gameboys...simple as that..
Back