• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unknown has the Soul Eater . . .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

In the latest KH2 trailer, Sora is shown standing before an Unknown who carries Riku's sword, the Soul Eater. It was confirmed that one of the Unknowns in Another Side, Another Story was Riku forever ago, that's not my point. Tetsuya Nomuru refused to tell us whether or not Sora would meet back up with his friends. So, if it's supposed to be some big secret, why did they leak this HUGE spoiler that could only point to one of the hooded Unknowns as Riku crossing paths with Sora?

Thoughts?

keymaster-Lycole

In the end of chain of memories, Riku sees Sora in the pod, and then leaves the castle with mickey and DiZ while in organization cloaks. It seems obvious that they would have to cross paths again.

Sanctuary Keeper

well in one if the interviews or scans er,....oh yeah that 8 min trailer. It said that riku and sora talked and how riku was talking about the world and its true form (with his blade out with him) i mena im pretty sure you can foreshadow it

darkriku14

beginning and end
RikuHeroOfDark said:
its obvious they will meet again but what will happen when they meet again is whats most important

exactly. they have to meet again, either that or KH2 will at least have to show them somehow to confirm that they're like...still alive. but yes, the most important thing is how they're gonna meet up again.

my opinion is that that unknown is Riku though...but that's probably because we've seen absolutely nothing of him since the end of COM and we're all gonna jump at one clue like this that refers that Riku is in KH2, immediately.

DarkKeira16

Hmm,i cant say i believe that Riku is the one with the soul eater,but i also cant say he isnt.There isnt enough evidence to prove anything.We need more info in order to come to a conclusion.Perhaps the soul eater is a common weapon and someone bought it from the store or somethin(they never explain where Riku gets his.)Or maybe Riku got beat up and one of the other unknowns jacked his Soul Eater.I know this sounds crazy but i refuse to come to a conclusion until i have good enough proof that he is Riku.

dark_palladin

The Replica is dead he was only around for that game and he won't be showing his face again. Furthermore, if by some chance they decided to include him in the game he would not be dressed as a member of XIII. The chances of two people having the Soul Eater as their weapon is slim to none, so either it's Riku or someone took his weapon and is using it.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
I could be nitpicking or maybe it was just the angle of that shot, but I thought that that particular Organisation member with Riku's blade looked too tall to be Riku.

I'd be more willing to beleive that if any of those people in the trailer was him, it'd be the one that fights Sora at the end of it. Except that Riku doesn't fight weaponless. Hmm.

Even though the Riku copy has been destroyed, I doubt the blade would disappear with him unless the entire copy, including the weapon, was all falsed. Which is another possibility and probably true. I havent played CoM since December... copy Riku, since you were able to fight him, was solid, not some kind of apparition... The sword probably didn't disappear with him.

I'm totally not making sense. And I probably over-analysing too. *Goes back to her English homework.*

Last edited:

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
~DanseMacabre~ said:
I could be nitpicking or maybe it was just the angle of that shot, but I thought that that particular Organisation member with Riku's blade looked too tall to be Riku.[COLOR]

Remember,KH2 is 1 year after kh1 and Riku is 16 in this one.If Sora got taller,don't you think that Riku would get taller?Besides,in KH1,Riku was taller than Sora and he could of have a huge growth sprout.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
The other side said:
Remember,KH2 is 1 year after kh1 and Riku is 16 in this one.If Sora got taller,don't you think that Riku would get taller?Besides,in KH1,Riku was taller than Sora and he could of have a huge growth sprout.

XD That's a fair point. *Remembers the guys in her year at school after the year 12 summer* I maybe wasn't looking carefully enough anyway, I got no patience for analysing stuff... which is why I'm sitting here right now instead of doing my chapter analysis for English... *le sigh*

At the end of Kingdom Hearts when you fight Ansem final form he has two Soul Eates attached like a giant double ended spear thing.

Are you serious?! I never noticed! XD But then, we're all assuming right now that Ansem's the guy in red, right? So he's probably not the guy wearing black in the trailer.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
dark_palladin said:
The Replica is dead he was only around for that game and he won't be showing his face again. Furthermore, if by some chance they decided to include him in the game he would not be dressed as a member of XIII. The chances of two people having the Soul Eater as their weapon is slim to none, so either it's Riku or someone took his weapon and is using it.

that is true

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
dark_palladin said:

I am not saying you are wrong, but when did Replica die. Was it in R/R? Now I am not sure, I think I will have to play the game again. This will make it about the 5th or 6th time I have played thru both, but I don't remember Replica being killed. Oh well, you could be right we will see.

X DoubleSunday

I think it oculd be riku, i dont' see why not. Unless for some reason Zexion is back. but what do I know. It could or couldn't be obviously but people are proving valid points. It's a year later, he could be taller, especially guys at the age of 16 usually have growth spurts and i'm sure nomura knows that haha but the soul eater looks bigger in t his game (irreleveant I know) but we do need more proof but who's to say they're gonna say anything else about that character with the souleater because the game comes out next month in japan, then all the info we will get is just spoilers from the japanese version. I still can't wait though! take care

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
It's been a big 'probably' rumor that Sora and Riku were to fight one another again. My question here is why would they fight eachother again. I have no doubt that that's Riku. And he was standing on a slope, a distance away from Sora, which made it hard to compare there heigth.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
~DanseMacabre~ said:
XD That's a fair point. *Remembers the guys in her year at school after the year 12 summer* I maybe wasn't looking carefully enough anyway, I got no patience for analysing stuff... which is why I'm sitting here right now instead of doing my chapter analysis for English... *le sigh*

Are you serious?! I never noticed! XD But then, we're all assuming right now that Ansem's the guy in red, right? So he's probably not the guy wearing black in the trailer.

Its not really confirmed that DiZ is Ansem.Alot of people are saying that DiZ is the shell of Ansem(which I believe) and some people are saying that DiZ's voice from the TGS trailer sounds like Ansem's Japanesse voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back