• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My view on the BHK name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keymaster-Lycole

With only 11 or so days until the japanese release of Kh2, It's quite suprising that the bhk's name has not been revealed. Either his name has something greatly to do with the storyline itself; or...He may be like Tidus of FF X was. His name was never spoken in that game. You named him in the beginning, and all you ever saw of his name was in the text. It was never spoken proper. Not once. And all the scans we've seen so far dont have any text of any possible names when bhk is being talked to.

This is simply opinion, Im not trying to prove anything, merely giving people something to contemplate for next week and couple days until Kh2 arrives.

Magnaboy1234

well i saw in this one post on myspace that his name could be sora x spelled around
or simply sora
it was like roxas or something xaros maybe
just sayin

diogo14

i read that nomura said that you'll only going to know his name when you get to play the game

Magnaboy1234

ah i c i c
i also heard that his name started with a z or something
u can't believe everything u hear now
not 2 get off topic but the japanese box cover looks nice

adventchildkiori

What kind of a person is the Mysterious Boy (BHK)?
Well, he is playable....(laughs). Everyone of course wants to know about him, and want to control him. He is playable and has emotions and his voice and everything that you would need to figure him out.

What Noruma is basically saying is that we will figure out BHK while we play the game (like diogo14 said). Which includes his name and his existance. Once Japan gets the games and a kid doesnt get to caught up on playing it and gets online, we will know about him, if you are one of those who loves spoilers.

Last edited:

keymaster-Lycole

Yes, until the game is released, nothing is certain. I completly agree. Yet many can do nothing but wonder, And simply, i wished to bring about an idea that someone hadn't come with yet, or, that I at least hadnt seen.

fjurbanski

I think his name has no importance. It will probably just be an average SE name. They prbably wont tell us just so that we'll start talking about it and get really pumped up for the release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back