• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. destinykh

KHI makes a KH game! Discussion #4: World and Level Design

Hey guys! Shamdeo has been really really busy these past few weeks hence the delay of new discussion threads, but I've decided to get the ball rolling again (we all need something to distract us from the semi-news drought). This week's theme is Story, Narrative, and Themes Design Characters...
  2. destinykh

Thoughts about the BBS world travel method

So, the Keyblade Rider world travelling method used in BBS has been met with mixed responses, some calling it a gimmick which had no buildup. Except it did. In KH1 Atlantica, Ursula told Ariel that the Keyblade was what allowed Sora to travel to worlds even though we all know that wasn't the...
  3. destinykh

Unknown warrior sketch

So this is my first post in the Arts section. This is a random character I created. I would like it to be coloured, but I lack the skills and knowledge to colour it on a computer. Criticism is welcome, in fact the more the better :).
  4. destinykh

Panel System question.

Is there a limit to the panels that can be placed in the grid? Or does the grid increase as you level up? Also, are equipment such as armor and accessories included in this game?
  5. destinykh

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Theatre Mode

According to Kouli, there is a theater mode which is unlocked after completing the story, with 28 FMVs which last for a duration of 40 mins.
  6. destinykh

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Plot Summary

This is all I can get from gamefaqs so far. Will update as more information is posted.
  7. destinykh

Xion+ Aqua's Armor idea

This idea is partially borrowed from Rain's observation about Xemnas going through Sora in the Final Mix battle. Ok, so we all know that Xehanort could be Terra, Master Xehanort, or a fusion of both, or the Dark Soldier. What if Xemnas somehow found out that Xehanort was a Keyblade wielder in...
  8. destinykh

Princesses of Hearts abilities?

I'm hoping that BBS will explore the full potential for the POH's abilities. They are portrayed as rather powerful, being the only 7 beings in the world with no darkness in their hearts and the keys to revealing the way to Kingdom Hearts. If they are that coveted by evil beings, why can't they...
  9. destinykh

Underworld question

We all know that the souls of the people from Olympus Coliseum go to the Underworld after they die. However, Auron does not seem like an inhabitant of Olympus Coliseum yet his soul is there. So, do the souls of people from other worlds go to the Underworld? Oh, and what happened to Auron at the...
Back