• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded Really guys, I think someone (whoever wrote 'Recoded') was caught between thoughts and combined 'Recom' (also had Jiminy in it) with Coded... It's prolly the just Coded. Which is still exciting in itself~
  2. P

Are TAV new to the kh franchise??

Yes omg yes. Great explanation of how the world works. XD
  3. P

How many times have YOU gotten owned?

You know how when someone posts a theory or a new thread about the future of KH, and you read the theory/thread, and then you get to the comments, and there is ALWAYS someone with stupid high stats (Rain or Angelus etc..) who will OWN the write of the theroy?:eek: I wanted to know how often that...
  4. P

Most Epic Scene in the game?

Roxas VS Riku in FM+ Because that was like the most extreme fight scene in all of the KH games so far.
  5. P

Utada for 358/2 Days?

Im sorta upset by Sanctuary is being used again. but it makes sense: KH1 and COM= Simple and Clean and KH2 and Days= Sanctuary. Coded is on a phone, it doesnt matter. but BBS will more than likely get a new song. *prays*
  6. P

Utada for 358/2 Days?

Ano... Will Utada be singing the opening song for 358/2 Days? lik she did in KH1 and KH2. And will it be a NEW song? Because in COM it was just Simple and Clean again, and not a new song even though it was a different game. Does anyone know??? :35: purisu ando sankyu--. XD
  7. P

14 More Days till 358/2 Days comes out

Nope. I can wait for it...even if it is an eternity away...
  8. P

i realized something

Roxas=nobody.. Nobody=no heart regardless of how he acts, he DOESNT have a heart.
  9. P

Roxas VA for 358/2 Days...

Sooooooo, here's a question, and i hope SOMEONE here will be able to answer it... Is Jesse McCartney going to voice act Roxas's voice for Days???? Anyone know? anyone? anyone?
Back