• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Coeurl

dai na-na dai na-na na na

JKqVx5DGViM that's actually pretty catchy
  2. Coeurl

Hooray! No more eyesore.

Thanks to anyone who fixed the Clown College skin's What's Going On part at the bottom. I don't know if other people had this problem but before the fix, the Currently Active Users weren't showing any users at all. A really minor thing but it bothered the hell out of me, so yeah thanks for...
  3. Coeurl

Help/Support ► Cascading Windows

Well not really problem but I need your help anyway. I'm fairly new to Windows7 and I accidentally did something neat (I guess you can call it that). I was playing around in Photoshop while suddenly all of my opened programs in the taskbar cascaded in the center. But it's not your typical...
  4. Coeurl

Supername Game

basically you're a superhero but your name must embody what you fear the most. CancerMan
  5. Coeurl

let's get creative!

9C_HReR_McQ&feature=youtu.be
  6. Coeurl

let's combine peoples faces

+ =
  7. Coeurl

Nanodiver (the next MH)

lol just kidding The Next Monster Hunter is Doctor Hunting Action! so what do you think? ridiculous or ingenious?
  8. Coeurl

Guess the title of the movie

/justanotherguessinggame here's an easy one..
  9. Coeurl

Unversed

why do they have Emblems except the Flood? i've finished all scenarios in BBS and i can't seem to find an explanation :/
  10. Coeurl

ven's heart

just one question (or maybe a couple) why did Ven's heart took refuge in Sora's? was it explained exactly why it chose him? or was it just a coincidence in the first place and it would have as much chance as choosing Tidus' heart or Wakka's or even just a random person in Destiny Islands? do...
  11. Coeurl

vanitas' sentiment

can anyone tell me how to unlock the battle? do i have some things to complete, etc?
  12. Coeurl

something big

nah it's small. and it's my first to use a sprite. cnc?
  13. Coeurl

you've finished BBS? k got a question

here we go. why is it titled Birth by Sleep? can someone explain it. oh and please make it simple and clean :) thanks
  14. Coeurl

i tried

decided to take a break from tags so i made avatars instead. so what do you think?
  15. Coeurl

i got this

remember this? yeah, as always.
  16. Coeurl

am i cool yet

noticed a lot of people making things like these so i thought i'd make something too. cnc as always and a quick question by the way: can this be considered a LP?
  17. Coeurl

ah crap.. help

lemme go directly to the point. i cannot use the BB Codes and Smilies. i dunno why but i just can't. i hover and click above a BB code, but nothing happens. it's like the whole message box is an image. plus, when i click More under the smilies list, it doesn't show up a window of the rest of...
  18. Coeurl

quick n00b question

ok, uh what does WIP and LP mean? i think WIP means Work In Progress but i'm not sure. =D
  19. Coeurl

Sence of Touch

my entry last SOTW. CNC if you plees. Views: 10 Replies: 0 oh yeah
  20. Coeurl

yes, another small question

so, i've been watching these videos of the secret boss. and i'm kinda confused. are VS and LS connected or something? (heck, they have the same last name lol) is VS an unversed? if so, then that means LS is too right? then how about Vanitas? i thought he was the unversed? yeah, a little...
Back