• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i got this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
collab_mine22.png

remember this?

yeah, as always.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Im lovin this, the only problem i see is those white shapes D:. They are ruining the tag tbh. Remove those, and maybe put some clipmasks over them, or around to them, and it'll be ace.

Also, give me original link to stock plz <3

Coeurl

Demon Dance
:O but i like the lines!

i'll edit this post for the link

here you go! STOCK

EDIT: wow 51 views and only one reply haha

Last edited:

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
lower right part of the BG looks extremely LQ for some reason. stock looks a tad oversharpened and his hands don't really look like hands. his right hand looks like one of those transformer's hand-as-a-gun thing. his left looks like he's holding a really bright, circular disc (lol disc jockey) that's the size of his palm. but i like it~

Awards
You need to do something to add him more into the background. I mean yeah, colors match and he's there but it doesn't feel together. You need mroe foreground and depth. By that I mean that includes him. Either A) blur,smudge his sides some so it's not so sharp and outlined and distant from the background or B) add some dark behind him for contrast. Ya you've got contrast, but not enough around him.

Also, for future reference, do not bitch about people not commenting in you're thread when you're not commenting on other people's threads, and your friends' threads don't count.

IE.
Sense-2.jpg

Coeurl

Demon Dance
yeah but i'm not sure if i'm giving good comments to others when i myself isn't that good.

and oh look my name!

Duskk

Yeah, I agree with whoever said it was a bit lq. It's a shame 'cause it's awesome otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back