• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Birth By Sleep Game Script/Menu Translations (Request)

I think I speak for most of us when I say all translations pertaining to Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep are very much needed, and will be appreciated. Obviously, I don't have them, but I thought someone should make this thread so people can start posting news, info, or the real translations...
  2. A

KH2FM+ English? Play-Asia?

On Play Asia, it says that it has the English Dub feature, but only plays on Japanese PS2's... Is this true?? Are the English voices legit?? I'm confused, and I don't wanna waste my money if I can't understand or play it. I'd be happy with subs, but can it play on an American PS2??? I'll buy a...
  3. A

Savvy's the name!!

I may be a newb to this forum, but not to Kingdom Hearts! I've been playing since they first came out in America, so it's been quite a few years! Anyways, I'm new here and anyone who wants to talk, or be friends, or just say hello is definately welcome!!
Back