• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Birth By Sleep Game Script/Menu Translations (Request)

Ooooh these are some mega spoilers! I can't even read them without having a fangirl attack! XD
  2. A

Yeah, lots of people are really wanting subs. A little while after Dissidia came out in Japan, someone wrote an entire translation of everything in the game: menu, dialogue, command screen. Everything! I'm just really hoping we can get that for BBS soon.
  3. A

I don't really want to do much of either. I want to play it and see everything for myself, but unfortunately I'm not fluent in Japanese just yet. :/ That's why we need full on game translations! They make the world go 'round~ ;)
  4. A

Thanks, that'd be great. Lol I really should have thought of that. *headdesk*
  5. A

Oh shit... Does this belong in spoilers?? DX But yeah, I agree. Ven's story is likely to make me sob like a little school girl who's hamster just died. Nice gameplay. I can't wait to start playing!
  6. A

I think I speak for most of us when I say all translations pertaining to Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep are very much needed, and will be appreciated. Obviously, I don't have them, but I thought someone should make this thread so people can start posting news, info, or the real translations...
  7. A

Organization Members Real Names: I've got seven

Well, in the Kingdom Hearts fanfiction fandom, I've heard Lumaria as Marluxia and Myde as Demyx. Myde is VERY popular. I've seen many fanfics and fanarts alike, with Myde!! Still, none of this is canon, but it's fun to guess!!! Oh, and if you switch up Xehanort, it spells No Heart, and of...
  8. A

KH2FM+ English? Play-Asia?

Yeah, you're right! I think I'd probably get the white one too. Its really pretty. And if she doesn't get it for me, I'll probably just buy it myself, so I won't have to worry about import games anymore! XD
  9. A

Hmm... I think I will add it, and tell my mom the wonders of it. XD Hopefully, she'll get it for me!!
  10. A

Darn.... Those region free Ps2's are friggen awesome, but I have way too much expensive shit on my list to buy that too. Dammit....
  11. A

Sweet!! Thanks... *adds to Christmas list* XD
  12. A

Relationship between Axel and Riku

Regardless, I would SO put $100 down on Axel NOT being Riku's Nobody. I know we're all anxious for new games, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. There isn't any legitimate proof even pointing towards that...
  13. A

If you could change the story of CoM every so slightly

Ahh FCK YEAH! Ienzo and Myde!!! Woot!!
  14. A

Thanks a bunch!! Swap Magic? That's like a ps2 mod right? Do you know where I can acquire one??
  15. A

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Wow... That must've taken a looong time!! You're awesome!!
  16. A

On Play Asia, it says that it has the English Dub feature, but only plays on Japanese PS2's... Is this true?? Are the English voices legit?? I'm confused, and I don't wanna waste my money if I can't understand or play it. I'd be happy with subs, but can it play on an American PS2??? I'll buy a...
  17. A

Sora's Official Height?

Well in Kingdom Hearts, Cloud and Leon both look quite a bit taller than 5'7" and 5'8"... I'd say they're at least 5'11" to 6'0"... My estimate on Sora is 5'6" or 5'7"
  18. A

Hai hai!!! I don't like Mar-loosh-ia!! It just sounds wrong coming off of my tongue after saying Mar-LUX-ia for so many years... I WILL KEEP CALLING HIM MARLUXIA!!! Or just Marku!!
  19. A

Yeah, I'd definitely make Zexion be alive. Instead of Axel siccing the Riku Replica on Zexy, I'd make them get along... Cheesy, yeah? But they're two of my favorite characters... XD
  20. A

Savvy's the name!!

I may be a newb to this forum, but not to Kingdom Hearts! I've been playing since they first came out in America, so it's been quite a few years! Anyways, I'm new here and anyone who wants to talk, or be friends, or just say hello is definately welcome!!
Back