• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Zexion Boss Battle

I beat him first try. You just dodge-dash to the rigid corners of the area.
  2. R

Why is he 'DiZ'?

So, why is AtW's disguise name DiZ? Does it involve anything in the story, or is it just because Disney wanted to be mentioned somewhere? (DiZ-ney. lol.)
  3. R

Did you notice something about Axel's eye color?

he got sad when roxas left? lol.
  4. R

Monstro:most confusing thing ever?

was there a torn page in there? i completely ran through the world because i hated it. =_=
  5. R

Kingdom Hearts Coded for iPhone in NA?

NONONONONONONONONONONONONO. SOFTWARE 2.2.1 D: I don't wanna freakin' update my iTouch.
  6. R

No armor in the ending?

well that helped. lol. :\
  7. R

Xion's name

I forgot about that. Thanks for bringing that up. haha.
  8. R

No armor in the ending?

what is this? HEARTSTATION.ORG | Gallery | Screenshots
  9. R

Xion's name

I heard something about it coming from Zexion. (Ze-XION)
  10. R

No armor in the ending?

wow, nice comparison pics. I thought the armor was freakin' sexy. D:
  11. R

which path wud u hav taken

DAWN. We get the best of both worlds~ haha, jk x) Silly Disney references.
  12. R

Hollow Bastion in KH2?

But when Sora saw the storm, he first got onto the 'Destiny Islands' we know by jumping off a boat onto the docking area, and he said "Riku and Kairi's boats are here!"
  13. R

Aqua's outfit changed?

forget the hawaii thing. i see pics of gantu and jumba :P
  14. R

Aqua's outfit changed?

oooh lala~ HAHA. Are you sure Hawaii will be in BBS? I just saw Ven in a Summon Limit with Stitch.
  15. R

Xehanort's Heartless return

It wasn't the real 'Ansem.' I think it was a memory of Riku's, If I recall, (because my Re:CoM disc tended to skip cutscenes =_=) forcing him to give into the darkness (as said below me) The Ansem that shows up in the beginning of Riku's Twilight Town is DiZ, and Riku figures out that he has...
  16. R

Wiiware kh coded

maybe it could be like this, but the buttons could be in better spots. Assassin's Creed iPod Touch game from Gameloft - Apple iPod Touch News, Reviews, Buy Cases & Accessories, Games, Rumors, Apps, Tips & Tricks & more wow, it was released the day before my birthday. haha.
  17. R

Wiiware kh coded

I don't mean it like that, I mean something like CoM, where its pretty easily controlled.
  18. R

Wiiware kh coded

That might be too hard.. haha. Think about someone playing at a party, and overdoing the motions. The other people at the party would be treated as heartless ;P
  19. R

Wiiware kh coded

So they have a history of doing it.. even better. Maybe they should make a KH game for the iTouch, nothing too hard, with basic controling and such, since they have Final Fantasy 'based' games on it already.
  20. R

Wiiware kh coded

The coded system is pretty basic, using the regular keys of a number pad. (I think)
Back