• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Cigarettes and Magic

The Chevrolet Colorado hummed incessantly in unison with the singing bugs. It hummed in exasperation as the throbbing sun battered down on the red hood of the pickup truck. Inside, also humming along, was a woman - rather attractive to say the least, possibly somewhere in her mid-thirties; her...
  2. W

A Gate to Paradise

His eyesight was slowly coming back, and at the moment all he could see was a faint, white light somewhat close to him. Faintly, he could hear a voice ringing in his ears. "Ah, you rise. I've been waiting for this moment for thirteen hours now. Got a bowl of chicken soup ready at the table, if...
  3. W

Follow the Hidden Road

Follow the Hidden Road "In some sense man is a microcosm of the universe; therefore what man is, is a clue to the universe. We are enfolded in the universe." - David Bohm This a story, a magnificent story; one that shall be told through the universe, each one different depending on the...
  4. W

Fanfiction ► [[Strange Occurrences]]

[Why does the word 'occurrence' sound like a nonexistent word to me? Ah, oh well.] [[Strange Occurrences]] Intro Ow, my damned head. Life came back to me and my mind immediately set to work after a long night of rest. For a brief moment I felt frighteningly cold as if death itself embraced...
  5. W

The Chair

{The Chair} The chair is black and charred, yet attractive. This majestic chair crafted from the tree Oakheart; a now dead tree, assassinated by it's worst enemy: fire. The tree's protectors dead; their ashes marking the ground where they fell, too hot to even touch let alone pick them up. The...
  6. W

The Safari

~The Safari~ Wishes do come true. Infact, wishes that somebody else made always come true for YOU, not them which is kind of unfortunate. Sometimes these wishes were made by the Gods themselves; Gods that we don't even know exist. Nobody has ever worshipped them, so all they can do is sit...
  7. W

Fanfiction ► Beginning of the Rose

~Beginning of the Rose~ ~Chapter 1~ ~1~ The majestic tower reached up into the blue sky casting a foreboding shadow upon the ground below. Carefully woven red flags depicting a ferocious battle between a man and a dragon hung from the small windows; they bellowed in the wind. The tower was...
  8. W

~The Silent Village~

~The Silent Village~ In the land of Fallalyn it said that if you mix the blood of a human and an orc you end up with a terrible monster beyond description. A horror that can kill a dragon without breaking sweat at all. This was first witnessed 200 years ago after a Necromancer did exactly...
  9. W

~Bite-sized Exploration~

~Bite-sized Exploration~ The strangest game the Omniverse has ever seen... begins today. ~#~#~#~ A space station, invisible to the naked eye floats directly above the Earth's atmosphere. It seems to float diagonally, and to many people (if you did see it somehow) it would resemble a street...
  10. W

--.Dead and Dark.--

--.Dead and Dark.-- Warning: A lot of gore, and maybe cursing too. Don't move. Don't speak. Don't nothing. Oh-so horrible, they are. Polly Watson stood with her back pressed against the wall of her living room. Her breathing was slow, and silent. She could faintly hear the ticking of the...
  11. W

Fanfiction ► .:: Don't Stop Me Now ::.

.:: Don't Stop Me Now ::. WARNING: Blood, gore and cursing! Chapter 1:::: Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time... She swallowed. The green-ish liquid flowed freely down her mouth, tickling the tip of tongue like waves splashing over someone's feet. The liquid flowed all around...
  12. W

Answer MY question with a... uh... Question.

*appears out of no where* Oh, look! Another random game! Basically, all you have to do is reply to the question above you with a question. Simple. If you don't understand, then ask me through PM or something. Obviously, I'll start. Oh, and remember to actually use 'question marks'... You know...
  13. W

=~Death By Thy Side~=

=~Death By Thy Side~= "Kill them." "Bury them." "Speak to them." "Show them." "They shall see the truth." "The truth?" "Death is not what it seems." "Death.." "It walks by you. It guides you through life, yet it pulls you away from it." "Death is a gift. A gift we do not understand as of...
  14. W

One Strange Story

One Strange Story This RP is sanctioned under the Guild! Days. Weeks. Months. Years. They all mean nothing. Time is frozen, yet people still move.. Why can they not see that? Yes, the sun and moon appears in the sky, and yes clouds do go by... But time... Time does not exist anymore. But, I...
  15. W

Fanfiction ► .::Time is a Dream::.

Time is a Dream ~Introduction~ Ten billion years, I was told. Ten bloody billion years... Family dead. Friends dead. My past dead. What was there for me here? Well, there was Melinne... she came with me and I promised I would protect her - especially in her current position. We are lost and...
  16. W

.::Time is a Dream::.

((Dammit, I thought I was in the fanfiction section. Ignore this please... Thanks.))
  17. W

Longest Nights - Longest Dream

Longest Nights - Longest Dream ~#Cherish your visions and dreams, as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievments#~ It was dark. Extremely dark. The lights flicked strangely, and stars loomed over the earth. Silhouettes stood at their windows - just...
  18. W

The Stranger's Riddle (Literate)

The Stranger's Riddle Shall you be lost? Or will your path be found? 2006, it was. The sound of rusty old cars drummed in his ears, as he slowly drowned the beer. It was usually packed in 'The Three Horseshoes' pub, especially at 7pm. He shrugged to himself, drumming the oak table with his...
  19. W

Wanderer's of Whispering Oblivion (Planning)

Wanderer's of Whispering Oblivion A man of tall appeared from the ever growing mist. He reached out with his arms, and grabbed the abyss with his large hands. He whispered some words, and, yes, the universe was made. These words are contained in a chest of gold. A chest only opened by thought...
  20. W

One Way to Escape

The words clinged to the tip of his tongue, his fingers stripping off the wood from the chair. His eyes stared endlessly at the polished floor avoiding the deathly gaze of his 'leader'. The clock was heard from behind, ticking away for hours and hours, never wanting to stop. This ticking drove...
Back