• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Follow the Hidden Road

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Am I?

Follow the Hidden Road

"In some sense man is a microcosm of the universe; therefore what man is, is a clue to the universe. We are enfolded in the universe." - David Bohm

This a story, a magnificent story; one that shall be told through the universe, each one different depending on the tongue that produces it. This is a story of survival, discovery, and companionship. There is no main character, no "bad" character and no sidekick. There are no wolves eating old grandma, no three little piggies. There are no heroic adventurers who travelled halfway around the world to slay a dragon, no maiden in distress. This story depicts the solitary life of a group of completely ordinary human beings, trapped within claustrophobic corridors, with a limited food supply and limited sanity.

Trapped in the lonesome darkness of space, they drift millions of light years away from their home, Earth. How did they get there, you may ask? A wormhole; an invisible one dangerously close to Earth. Luckily Earth was not affected by its powerful pull, yet the ship carrying the group of people were swept away into the abyss.

We begin our story five hours after the accident. They are confused, lost and angry. They long to go home.

Will they?

#~#~#~#

Well, you should no the gist of this RP by just reading the introduction, but if you are still not sure then I'll tell you: We are a group of people completely stranded in space. Helpful, enough?

Don't worry, though. The whole RP will not be just sitting in a machine. We will visit entirely new planets, meet you races and so on, just to make it interesting for you lot.

There are no need for the rules, right? You should know them by now. D: I hope so.

One thing though; there are no character profiles in this RP. You introduce your character entirely in your first post (maybe except history and personality which you can reveal over time). Unfortunately, I am no good at describing a futuristic ship (this RP is set during 2097, how the world has changed since 2006 is not important since we will not be going there), I'll post a pic:

http://www.wallpaper.net.au/wallpaper/space/Space Fiction Andromeda Spaceship - 800x600.jpg

Oh, and by the way, humans have made no contact whatsoever with extraterrestial life whatsoever. it will make the RP much more interesting. =D

OH, AND ANOTHER THING: Only FOUR people may join. I being five. Better be quick. =D

- Me, I think. Heh.
-
-
-
-

AND ANOTHER THING. =O I am not going to start the RP yet, so nobody post here until I'm ready. Please PM me with you want to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back