• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

a fantasy rpg

well while i normally post in the kingdom hearts high school thread faith hasn't been there a while so angel of peace and i are going to make one and play it untill faith replys sooooo... tis the year 2137... magic has vanished from the land and now technology has taken over so far there have...
  2. T

Emulators

just wondering (im always wondering) how many ppl use emulators,you know the things that let you play system games on your pc,i do and i certianly enjoy ittheres a poll at the top tell me what you think
  3. T

what games have you beaten?

idk i've beaten many games ever since i have been able to hold a controller and i was just wondering what games other people have beaten here are the games i have beaten (at least the ones i can remember) final fantasy 1,4,5,6,12 revenant wings,tactics adv. zelda ocarina of time,majoras...
  4. T

None of this new stuff anwsers my main question

i would have to say the limit meter or possibly a skill its for the Nds so i'm still unsure what the battle system will be like...but still i look forward to playing it...
  5. T

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

i had heard of it on the television but i completely forgot about it untill i went over to my friends house...we ended up wasting the day on it...
Back