• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a fantasy rpg

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tokilin

Website
www.myminiemo.piczo.com
well while i normally post in the kingdom hearts high school thread faith hasn't been there a while so angel of peace and i are going to make one and play it untill faith replys sooooo...

tis the year 2137... magic has vanished from the land and now technology has taken over so far there have only been three thriving villages ,baron,mysida,and lunaria and some other small villages on the country side. main trvel has been airships for the past century and boats. now as a ravaging war is happening netween the countrys baron and mysida a new hopes dawns in people eyes as a lone girl casts cure on a helpless man...

set up goes like this:

Template:
Name-
Age-
Appearence-
Personality-

heres mine:

name: Lovless H.
appearance:
albetcor.jpg

personallity: this trusty mercenary will take you to the ends of the earth...for the right price.showing no emotions he will strike down anyone he is payed to kill,even if the person offered to pay 100x's more. born as an orphan no one knows his last name not even himself the only clue to his past is his head band which he was found with it only has one initial "H".

L

Lady Yuki

Name:Melody
Appearance:
Tobari-Chan.jpg

Personality:Melody is a shy girl who dosent talk much..her mom and dad left her at a young age so she rather not talk about her past besides she dosent remeber much.She dosent realy talk to anyone she keeps to herself and stays by herself but sometimes she will talk to loveless H.

Last edited:

tokilin

Website
www.myminiemo.piczo.com
[lol your character looks a lot like your sig one question why does she do what ever lovless tells her to do?]

Walking into town wondering where his next target could be,it was a girl named sheena,apperently his employers thought she knew to much about there operation and they wanted her killed, he didn't care, it wasn't his bisnuess.going to the pub (it was always his first choice when gathering information) he went over and sat on a stool and waited,it was never long before someone reconizeses him...

L

Lady Yuki

[ohh lol umm well cuz he is realy the only person she knows and ummmm wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.....and she dose whater ever anyone tells her but......loveless is the only one>.< and i know it dose look alot like my sig :D]

Melody saw loveles on a stool in a very shy and quite voice she said"what are you up to?"

tokilin

Website
www.myminiemo.piczo.com
[still... it doesn't make any sense]

"Waiting" lovless replied in his casual no emotion voice.As he sat he asked the bar tender for a drink,no achohal,but he never awnserd but started a brisk walk to the door leading to the back room when he saw who it was."hmmm... thats happening a lot latly" he said to melody but more to himself.He reached past the bar and grabed some apple cider and left some cash in the jar normally used to hold the cash that he made.He returned to his drink and sat quietly untill a man came up."Looking for someone?" he said in a brisk voice,lovless replyed "just a girl whos caused trouble for my employer" in a 'you don't need to know tone' and asked if he knew a girl named "sheena" could be found.The man didn't reconize the name and said "you would probally have better luck looking for her down town in the lower district" .He got up and left the pub.

L

Lady Yuki

[oh sorry ill change it then ^.^]

Melody didnt hear what he said so she just went and sat outside."I wonder were to go..."She said to herself."I guess ill go home.."She was going home but then she noticed someone was infont of her house."i wonder who that could be"She turned around and decided to go back to the bar."i dont feel like talking to anyone right now i hope he didnt see me i dont want to be rude"She said.She made it to the bar and sat byherself at a table with her eyes closed.

tokilin

Website
www.myminiemo.piczo.com
walking outside as a suspicious person walked into the bar he headed for the lower district thinking about how he was going to find that girl sheena but then it dawned on him beggers.Beggers wern't as tupid as everyone thought them out to be in fact they were very smart,they have a close woven guild that is the largest for information on anyone,after all...who cares what a begger hears?walking into the lower district he found the first begger he saw and errr... perswaded him to tell him her location,if you call hanging him over a building after asking the same question over and over again a nice way of perswading.turns out she was headed in the direction he had come from,the pub.he started to head back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back