• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Help/Support ► less than a minute of your time daily

I really like your picture. I also like how you described music. So, I voted. Good luck, I hope you get far into this.
  2. X

aqua is xion.

He changed his name to DiZ because Xehanort's Heartless stole his name and called himself Ansem. Also, it is stated in a KH2 report why he changed his name to Darkness in Zero Btw, I don't think Xion is Aqua or vice versa. However, she may have a relation to Aqua but not her at all. Ion may not...
  3. X

ven theory

Isn't it 10 years you mean? Anyhow, I thought it was said that the shadow was indeed Aqua. O_O Would make since when Xehanort goes down to that secret place and he sees Aqua's armor...maybe he has a grudge against Aqua for erasing Ven? wow....sorry just had to get that out there.
  4. X

A Meaning Behind "Unbirth"

What if it isn't his memory and it is his heart he is losing? Maybe the light within his heart? Because of that line Terra asks MX, "Answer me Xehanort. What have you done to his heart!?". I believe, in my opinion, Ventus is losing his heart not his memories. Then again, I may be wrong...
  5. X

BIG: Xion's relationship with the other organization members.

That is a good thought. I'm not really sure on what her relationship is with the other members besides being in Organization XIII. She already seems like she doesn't fit in. I don't know how to explain it, but it just seems that this character may keep more to herself and be the most...
Back